Love in the Air

A/N: I asked someone earlier if I could adopt their story and finish it. It's a Deku x Toga story so I'll keep you updated on that.

(Y/N) POV:

The League Of Villains now consisted of Himiko Toga, Twice, Dabi, Kurogiri, Spinner, Magne, Mr.Compress, Tomura Shigaraki, and well me. After we failed to take Katsuki Bakugo, we were forced to retreat. Shigaraki finally came through the portal as we were in a different location now. It was a small unspecified apartment with a few TVs and some rations. The others had woke up while we were waiting for Shigaraki. Everyone was just sitting in silence. Meanwhile Shigaraki was in the corner of the room with a hood over his head. He was livid because we saw on the news that All For One had lost to All Might who lost his powers and was retired now but All For One was put in Tartarus.

"How did we fail? Master is gone, and it's that scum, All Might's fault! What is wrong with this messed up world? I'll never forgive you! The embers have been extinguished, the Symbol of Peace is dead. It's the beginning of the end. Now it's our turn!"

"What do you want us to do now Shigaraki?" I asked.

"Well first things first....what's this second quirk that Master mentioned?"

All eyes were on me now as they looked on in confusion.

"You have something to hide from us?" Dabi asked.

"No no I have nothing to-"

Shigaraki walked over to me, grabbed me by the hoodie and pinned me against the wall.

"Tomura what are you doing? Don't hurt him!"

"Calm down!" Kurogiri said.

"Get the hell off of me!"

"How did you get a second quirk? Did Master give it to you?"

I pushed him off of me. "He didn't give me any quirk. Why would you think that?"

"Because Master said he believes in you alot. He must've thought you were so amazing, that you should get another power. So why didn't he give me another quirk? Does he not think I will be good as him?"

"If that was true then he wouldn't have made you the leader!"

"No I still don't believe it, he knows I'm a failure. Do you think just because you have 2 quirks that you're better than me?"

"That never crossed my mind."

"Just leave him alone Tomura!"

"Shut up you annoying high school girl!"

"Don't talk to her like that Mr. I don't know how to use chapstick."

"What did you say you brat?"

He punched me in the face and I almost retaliated but Kurogiri warped between us and interrupted.

"Enough you two! You both are acting like children especially you Tomura Shigaraki, you need to grow up instantly. (Y/N) I think it would be best for all of us if you told us how you got your second quirk. That way we clear this whole thing up."

I looked over at Toga who just gave me a small nod.

*Sigh* "Fine I have another quirk."

Everyone excluding Toga was stunned. They couldn't believe it.

"Well show us! I wanna see this quirk for myself" Spinner said.

"I can't use it right now."

"What? Then can you at least explain how you got it?" Magne asked.