Final Showdown

A/N: This chapter is a little boring to me.

(Y/N) POV:

Nomu continued to appear and the heroes kept trying to fight them off. Then that black liquid came out of Toga's mouth.

"Toga are you-" I got cut off because that stuff came out of my mouth and everyone elses. 

"Stop them before they all disappear!"

"Dammit! You won't escape Shigaraki!" All Might yelled.

The portals teleported us away before he could get to us. We ended up at which I believe was Kamino Ward where we saw All For One and Bakugo. Everyone was up except Kurogiri and Dabi who were still knocked out.

"Bleh!" Spinner spit the liquid out.

"That was so gross" Toga said covering her mouth.

"This black stuff reeks. I love it!"

"Ugh, it tastes like shit" I said.

"Master" Shigaraki said to him.

"So you failed once more Tomura? But you must not be discouraged, you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your gameboard."

He held his hand out. "Start over as many time as it takes, I am here to provide you with help, all of this is for you." All For One turned and looked up at the sky. "Ah there you are."

All Might flew down and tried to punch All For One but he grabbed his fists. I was amazed at how strong All For One was.

"I'll have you return my student All For One."

"Have you come to kill me a second time All Might?"

The shock wave from the fight sent us flying. The smoke cleared up and they were both still standing.

"It took you long enough to find us, it's only five kilometers from the bar to here and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker All Might."

"You're one to talk it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself? He jumped up and down. "I won't repeat the mistake that I made 5 years ago you hear me? I will take young Bakugo back and I will make certain that you're locked up for the rest of your sad life right along with your despicable League of Villains!"

He flew towards him but All For One just put his arm up. "Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both."

Red beams came out of his arm and turned into a big gust of wind as it stopped All Might and sent him flying through a bunch of buildings.

"Air cannon plus spring like limbs, kinetic booster times 4, strength enhancer times 3. What a delightful combination, maybe a few more enhancers next time."

"All Might!" Bakugo yelled.

"Don't you worry it'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura and take that child with you."

Red beams then came out of his fingers and he pierced Kurogiri with them.

"Kurogiri warp them away."

"Be careful one of them messed with him and he's unconscious. I'm not sure what's going on but if you or (Y/N) can teleport why don't you get us out of here?"

"It's not that simple" I said.

"My warp power is still new Magne there is much I need to learn about it. It's distance is limited and while Kurogiri can teleport to specific coordinates,  I only transport people to and from my own location. Or with focus to or from someone I am very familiar with that is all. Plus (Y/N) wouldn't be able to do it either."