Hospital

(Y/N) POV:

I began to wake up only to find that I'm in a hospital. I look over and see Toga sitting beside me on a stool.

"What happened?" I sat up quickly.

"You passed out remember?"

"Oh that's right."

Apparently Toga had called Mr. Compress to tell him what had happened and he told her not to worry about coming to the warehouse until I was alright. She still took me to this villain hospital to make sure that I wasn't hurt badly. I sighed and laid my head against my pillow. Toga scoots closer to me and holds my hand. The room door opens and the nurse walked in with her clipboard.

"How bad is it?" Toga asks.

"Well he should be good it's really weird though, our results said that his vital points and organs were severely damaged but he's completely fine."

"Ok thank you" Toga replied.

She left the room and it was just me and Toga left in here. I grunt and sit back up eagerly wanting to leave. I lift up my hospital gown to reveal that my torso and chest had been wrapped in bandages even though I wasn't bleeding. My arms and legs were also bandaged.

"See Toga I'm fine, can we go home now? I don't want to be here."

She took her hat off. "(Y/N) you should be grateful that I luckily came into that alleyway to distract that guy or you would be dead right now. Also be thankful that you have that demon quirk too or you wouldn't have been able to heal yourself."

I sigh and bury my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm acting like a jerk. I'm not appreciating you for helping me. I understand if you're upset."

She rubbed my back. "No I'm sorry for being rude just now. By the way....why were you fighting that guy in the first place?" She asked curiously.

*Chuckles* "Well......um......." I say scratching the back of my head.

"It was for a good reason right?"

"Uhhh...I was looking for people to join the League so I went around the city and ran into him, he was kinda jealous about me being in the League so he challenged me for my spot and I sort of accepted, which I thought was a good idea at the time..."

She was looking at me with a straight face. Her facial expression then turned to an angry one as she got up from her stool and slapped me across the face."

"Owww?"

"Sort of (Y/N)? Why didn't you just walk away? You could've gotten yourself killed!"

I understood she was upset but did she really have to slap me?

"What the hell was that for?" I said rubbing my cheek.

"That was for being stupid, and this..."

I closed my eyes anticipating for another slap but what I felt was a kiss on my lips that made me open my eyes and blush a little.

"Is for being awesome earlier" She said with a smile.

I took a sigh of relief knowing that everything was fine now. She crawled onto the bed and laid in my arms.

"Sorry for slapping you" She said quietly.

"Don't apologize I kind of deserved it to be quite honest" I rubbed her back.

"But thank you so much for protecting me, you really are the best boyfriend in the world!"

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. "No problem."