Defeating Overhaul pt.1

A/N: There will be a lot of POV switching this chapter.

(Y/N) POV:

"So if I go after Overhaul I can protect him from pros or U.A students just in case, but if I go after the pros and the U.A. students we get a chance to defeat them all there...either way it'll probably still be a fun fight!"

"All you can think about is fighting" Toga said.

"And all you can think about is Midoriya" I say jokingly.

"I apologized ok?" She pouts.

I chuckle and stand up from where I was seated.

"So what will you do?" Twice asked.

"You know what? I'm gonna go after Overhaul."

"What? You can't! I don't want you die!" Toga begs.

"Look this is my only chance to get rid of him, if we fail now we're doomed, so I have to do this."

"But (Y/N)..."

"Listen I have to stop him somehow." I place my hands on hers. "Toga look at me when I say this."

She looked in me in the eyes.

"I will come back. I promise ok?"

She nodded. I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug before leaving. I walk in the opposite way so that I'm moving in Overhaul's direction instead of towards the heroes.

3rd Person POV:

Toga was sad that (Y/N) went to go kill a powerful villain, she wanted to go help him but she knew she wouldn't stand a chance. She was very worried but she still believed in him. She then thought about something.

'Hey Jin." She gets his attention. "Maybe (Y/N) was right, I'm getting sick and tired of being told what to do, so let's do things our way, what do you say? "

"Count me in!"

"And let's not let Tomura down."

That's when they both remembered that Shigaraki trusted them.

(Shigaraki, I don't know every detail of your plans but all that matters is you said you believe in us, I'll do this because I am my own man...)

(I'll act as I please stab anyone!)

They danced while holding hands and thought,

(I'll I have to do is whatever I want!)

They began to berate Irinaka for being useless, throwing him into a frenzy.

"Now I understand why the Yakuza is dying out!" Twice said mocking Mimic.

"Yeah they really are hopeless losers! Cuz your real leader is a bedridden old man, I can't imagine anyone more worthless that!"

That line caused him to yell loudly. He started to distort the cave and tried to crush them.

"Ha! Big bro Irinaka sure gets mad easily!"

"The wimpiest guys always have the worst tempers!"

A large hole appeared below them and they fell through it.

(Turns out the heroes aren't the ones who need beating up the most)

(They probably reject us if we asked)

(Yeah soooo...)

(Just for now...)

(We'll make you play nice with us)

They got to another floor and shouted more insults at him while he tries to crush them with large walls.

"I get it you wanna hide how weak you are from the rest of the world, you look down on other people because you think it makes you look stronger. So lame, that's the Yakuza for ya."