Killing Spree

A/N: Chapter gets bloody and this is my favorite one so far.

(Y/N) POV:

3 days later...

It was about late in the afternoon, I was traveling around the city to find allies in various places, aiming to increase our influence. I came across some thugs in a alleyway that didn't seem to interested in joining.

"Get out of here ya stupid kid, before we kill you."

"Yeah I don't think Shigaraki would want these guys" I said quietly.

"Hey what did you say?!?" One of them said.

I turned around and was about to leave the alleyway.

"Don't ignore us!"

One of the thugs threw something at the back of my head forcing me to stop walking.

"What's the matter? You got a problem?" One said taunting.

I pulled my sword out from behind me without hesitation and teleported to every thug, cutting their throats and stomachs open. I was too fast for any of them to react. They screamed in pain before dying, there was blood everywhere. I put my bloody sword back in the cover and stood over their dead bodies.

"It's a shame, it didn't have to go this way. But in the end, you guys still provoked me" I said walking out of the alleyway.

What we're looking for is a highly experienced group. We don't need show-offy thugs. I continued to search for potential League members. I could just teleport around the city and find people but I don't wanna take that risk. I ran into more thugs along the way that were threatening me so I just killed them. I wish Toga was here with me, that way I don't have to kill all these guys by myself. I noticed some pro heroes nearby so I teleported away to avoid fighting them. I ended up near another alleyway where I saw someone using blue fire on some thugs.

"Wait...Dabi?"

He took them all out with one big flame as their bodies were nothing but burnt corpses.

"Stay down you make good fuel, allow my flames to consume you."

"Not bad edgelord" I said walking up to him.

He turned around noticing the familiar voice to him.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Looking for more allies, you?"

"Taking out the trash as you can see. Where's your little girlfriend?"

"She's at the License Exam to get info about U.A. students"

"Is she now?"

"Yep."

"I'm gonna look for more members. See ya" He said walking past me and leaving the alleyway.

"Catch you later."

I really wanted to go home but I couldn't let Shigaraki down so I kept searching for people to recruit. 4 hours later, I was exhausted, hungry, covered in blood, and about to pass out from fighting many thugs. I've searched alleyways, buildings, streets, etc. It was getting late and it was about time to go back to my house. I was at another alleyway so I thought it would be a good idea to look in it before I go. I walked in and saw someone standing by themselves as if they were looking at me. It was a little dark for me to see them. The hell? Are they waiting for me?

"You there, come here" A masculine voice calls out.

I hesitate but walk towards them and stop, keeping a good distance.