Chapter 5: Oberyn

Oberyn Martell was asleep when his brother came knocking on his door. He'd been dreaming of her again. His beautiful Ellaria was smiling and laughing with him again. Then the knocking took her from him again. He cursed the man and put a pillow over his head. He felt movement in his bed and a moan. Fuck! He thought he forgot he'd brought someone earlier this afternoon.

The door to his bedroom burst open. Someone quickly turned on the lights. He heard his brother's chair. He felt whoever was in his bed get up and heard them leave. What no call me later? Was he losing his touch?

He heard Daemon Sand, his best friend chuckle as he pulled Oberyn's sheets from him.

"Get up, Oberyn. It's like 6 at night." Daemon said lazily.

"Fuck off" Oberyn said putting his pillow over his head and laying on his stomach.

"Oberyn, I need you to come to dinner, please." Doran, his brother said patiently.

"Why?" Oberyn growled.

"Because we have important guests attending." Doran answered simply.

"Who?" Oberyn asked peeking at him from under the pillow.

Doran smiled at him. His brother had scheming smile on his face and an eyebrow raised. Doran knew how to peak his brother's interest.

"Starks. Robb Stark's wife Talisa, Arya Stark, the younger girl, and Sansa Stark." Doran said watching his brother's reaction.

Oberyn rolled his eyes. Doran knew that he wouldn't be rude enough to not meet with the daughters of one the richest men in Westeros. Ned Stark was a good man in business and in life. The beauty of his wife was widely known and was passed to their children. Doran knew Oberyn wouldn't miss the chance to get a glimpse at the beautiful northern women. Plus he wanted to see if Sansa Stark really was the "Ice Queen" her reputation insinuates.

Oberyn rolled himself out of bed and walked passed his brother and friend. Both of them chuckling at him. Oberyn huffed at them. He went to his bathroom. He showered and dressed himself in black slacks, white deep v neck shirt, and black sports coat. He pulled on his black wing tips. He put on his necklace that had his family crest on it. His shook out his hair so that it was perfectly messy.

He left his bungalow that was attached to the private part of the resort where his family compound was. He went to the main house where Doran lived. He entered the grand foyer. He greeted by the house staff who returned greetings to. He made his way to the dining room. He heard his family chatting away. He entered the dining room and found his niece and nephew arguing.

"I think that Arya is very pretty." Trystane said bitingly.

"I didn't say she wasn't pretty! I just don't understand why you would prefer her to Sansa. Sansa is beautiful. Those blue eyes and her hair like fire. Her perky little tits." Arianne said longing in her voice.

"Arya is a fighter. She has fire." Trystane said his eyes dancing with the glint of a man who saw a challenge.

"Hey, Dad." Said Obara, his eldest daughter raising a beer to him from her seat next to Arianne.

"Hello, Bara. How long have they been at this?" He asked taking a seat at the foot of the table.

"Since they met the Stark girls... about an hour... it's been a fucking nightmare..." Obara said taking a swig of her beer.

"Well these Stark girls better be as beautiful as these two claim." Oberyn said as a one of the kitchen staff brought him a glass of Dornish Red Wine.

"I think that they are all very lovely." Doran said at the head of the table.

"Daddy, can I go with my friends to High Garden?" Asked Oberyn's youngest daughter Lorenza.