Chapter 10: Sansa

"So..." Arya said as they sat on her suite's balcony eating room service for dinner.

"So?" Sansa said taking a sip of the Dornish Red Wine she'd ordered a bottle of.

"Dinner... with the Viper... huh?" Arya said studying her sister's face intensely.

"Yeah..." Sansa said trying to keep her voice even.

"Oh I bet he's good in bed. Have you seen the way that man moves his body? Mmmm." Talisa chimed in giggling into her drink.

"Talisa!" Sansa said scandalized.

"What? Look... Robb and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now and.... well it's been hard... Sex has become clinical. It's not the same. It's not that it's not enjoyable. It's just not the same as it was before we decided we wanted kids. I want to give him kids so fucking bad. I want them too. I want little curly hair red kids with my dark eyes or my dark hair and Tully blue eyes. I want Robb to be a dad because I think he'd be fucking amazing at it. Which somehow is sexy to me. I have had so many hormones pumped into me that... I am a fucking mess most days... that's why I came on this trip... we've decided to take a break from the baby making." Talisa's words came rushing forth like water from a burst dam.

Tears slid down Talisa's pretty face. Sansa looked at Arya. Arya looked at Sansa unsure what she should do. Sansa took Talisa's hand.

"Tali... I'm so sorry. I didn't realize... I know that I haven't been an active part of your life since I left the North. I know that's my fault. I'm sorry. You are not alone. You have me..." Sansa said tears stinging.

"And me!" Arya said taking her other hand, with her eyes swimming.

"We got you. If you want to vent we are here. If you want to run away from it all for awhile we'll be there. When the snow falls, and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but..." Sansa said.

"The pack survives." She and Arya finished.

Talisa looked at them and smiled a watery smile. She wiped her tears and stood. She opened her arms. Arya and Sansa went to her embracing her. The women stayed in the embrace for awhile. Sansa was proud of Arya for not trying to avoid the contact.

"I'm not kidding though. That Oberyn will be really good in bed." Talisa said laughing.

They eased out of their hug. Sansa laughed.

"I would imagine he would be with all his 'experiences', " Sansa said sitting back down.

"You need someone with 'experience', Sansa. You had a shit start to your sex life." Arya said taking a swig of her beer.

"Yeah? What would you know, oh wise sex elder?" Sansa said rolling her eyes.

"When was the last time you had an orgasm that you didn't have give yourself? Hmm?" Arya asked crudely.

"Arya!" Sansa said scandalized.

"She's got a fair point, San." Talisa said quietly.

"I haven't." Sansa said downing her wine and pouring another glass.

"Fuck." Arya said sitting back, eyes glazing.

"Holy shit." Talisa said looking thunderstruck.

"Bitch, you need help." Arya said eyebrows nearly into her hairline.

"I don't." Sansa said.

That was true. She didn't need any help in getting off. She was used to doing it herself. Gods, know that Joffery didn't give a shit whether she was satisfied in their couplings. She didn't need anything from anyone. She wouldn't let herself feel indebted to anyone. She voiced the last bit. Talisa sucked in air. Arya's face hardened. She didn't understand what she'd said that was so wrong.