Chapter 13: Sansa

Sansa was hurrying out Oberyn's house, and their family compound

Sansa was hurrying out Oberyn's house, and their family compound. She reached the hotel and made a dash for the elevator. Her mind was racing. What is my life, right now? Arya's gonna kill me. What the fuck am I going to wear on this date? Did I really just text Oberyn Martell "you up?" ? Fucking hells....

The doors of the elevator slid open. She made a break for Arya's room. She knocked on the door tentatively. The door flew open and Arya stood before her. Rage rolled off of her. Sansa gulped. Arya gave her the once over and stepped aside. Sansa walked timidly passed her. Talisa was sitting on the couch and when she saw Sansa she rushed to hug her. She hugged her too.

"Have a seat, Sansa." Arya said flatly.

Shit. Sansa plopped into a chair. She looked at her sister, who in this moment was both their mother and father. She had Catelyn's fury, but Nedd's steady patience. It was utterly terrifying.

"Arya, I..." Sansa began.

"Sansa. I know you're sorry. I forgive you. If you are going on a booty call, give a bitch a text." Arya pleaded with her.

Sansa burned with embarrassment. She looked down at the floor. Is that what she'd done? Was what happened with Oberyn a "booty call"? It didn't feel like it. There was something else there and she thought maybe he felt it too.

Then a vicious thought snaked into her brain. You think the Viper wants you? You little prudish Northern girl. You think that he's going to want anything from you but good fuck? It wasn't her voice she'd heard. It was Joffery's. Sansa shook her head. He's not here. He can't hurt me. She shivered.

"Sansa? Are you ok?" Talisa asked placing a hand on her arm.

"Yeah, just bad memories." Sansa said smiling at her.

"So...." Arya said staring at her sister.

"So?" Sansa asked.

"Is he good?" Talisa burst out.

"Talisa!" Sansa said her face burning.

"I'm hormonal! Tell me!" Talisa demanded taking a seat on the couch that was next Sansa's chair.

"I mean we didn't... Have sex..." Sansa said sheepishly.

"You mean to tell me that I almost had a heart attack... and you didn't even get laid?" Arya said rage building up in her face.

"I said we didn't have sex. I didn't say we did nothing." Sansa snapped at her.

She immediately wanted to shove the words back down her throat. Talisa and Arya both grinned like mad women. Arya plopped down next to Talisa and motioned for her to continue.

"So what'd you do?" Talisa said slyly.

"I mean... we... we made out a lot. He took me back to his house... He told me we didn't have to do anything, but like I wanted to. Oh gods. This is so embarrassing." Sansa said putting her hands over her face.