Chapter 21: Sansa

Sansa had everything thing planned out and ready for Theon's funeral. She was nothing if not efficient. She was going through everything the night before the funeral. When her parents came in the house with Bran in tow. He was in a wheelchair. His surgery had gone well. He was released. He had physical therapy, as well as regular therapy. He looked up at Sansa smiled weakly.

"Hey, Bran." She said going and hugging him.

"Hey, San. Where's your new friend?" He asked glancing around.

"He's in bed. Rickon ran him ragged today. I had them run the errands around town. Rickon apparently thought taking Oberyn skating was a good idea." Sansa smirked. She thought of Oberyn coming in the house this afternoon. He was clearly in pain. Rickon had explained and said Oberyn isn't very good at ice skating. The Starks had teased him mercilessly about the nasty falls he'd taken.

"Can't handle it, old man?" Sansa teased in his ear.

Oberyn's eyes flashed and he pulled her to him. He firmly grabbed her ass.

"I'll show how much I can handle it." He rasped in her ear.

He'd left her breathless.

"Bless him." Catelyn said smiling.

"Yes. Well let's get you to bed, Bran." Ned said wheeling Bran to his room.

"So I think I had everything ready for tomorrow. Several people have said that they would be there. No answer from Yara. I had your best black dress pressed and cleaned it's in your closet. I did the same thing with dad's clothes. I have a hall booked for people to meet afterward. I have the catering taken care of...." Sansa was saying to her mom as she wrapped her in hug.

"I'm sorry you had to do this." Catelyn said crying.

"Mom, I will do whatever you need me to do. I'm here." Sansa said hugging her close.

"I need you to go to bed. Alright?" Catelyn said taking Sansa's face in her hands.

"Ok, mom." She said sighing heavily.

She went upstairs to her room. She opened the door to find Oberyn asleep in her childhood bed. It was a queen bed, but it had pink floral bedding which was funny to see such a feared and sexual man in them. She watched him for awhile amazed that he was here and hers. She dressed for bed and crawled into bed.

"Sansa." He said rolling over and hugging her to him.

"Yes, Oberyn." She said snuggling into him.

"I think your brother is trying to kill me." He said into her hair.

Sansa giggled and lifted her head to his. They kissed and snuggled together. They fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning everyone was up and making breakfast. Sansa, Talisa, Gendry, and Jon were in charge of most of it. Oberyn was talking with Bran and her parents about the different places and things that were handicap accessible. Things he could still do with the right help. Robb was wrestling around with Rickon in the living room. Arya and Ygritte were making fun of them.

"It's nice to have everyone together, even if the reason is terrible." Talisa whispered.

"I know. It's not the same without him." Sansa said quietly.

"Nothing, ever will be. We just need a new normal." Jon said softly.

What would her new normal be? Would she stay in the North? Would she go back to Kong's Landing? Could she go back to Dorne? North doesn't seem like home anymore. There had been a level of safety here that couldn't be found anywhere else. That had been taken from them with the shooting. She knew apart of her would belong here, but not like before. King's Landing was a definite no. Her father had sent one of the Karstarks to take her place. He'd been doing well there. John, Sam, and Gendry had packed up her apartment and put her stuff in storage. She didn't know what to do about it. Dorne meant Oberyn. Is that what he would want? Would that be too much? Would it be too fast?