Chapter 8: Oberyn

Oberyn shut her suite door and leaned against it. What in the name of the Seven just happened? His mind was racing from all that happened. He'd been surprised at every turn by Sansa Stark. She'd met his illicit innuendos and put him in his place. She'd made him squirm. Him. A man known for his pleasure giving and intimidating nature. She'd been witty, funny, and fucking hells if she wasn't sex on legs.

Then she'd kissed him. She'd really kissed him. She'd sent a a thrill of pleasure through him. Then she'd pressed him to her. All the blood in his body went straight to his dick, resulting in him being hard as a rock. The noises she'd made. It took every fiber of his being not to take her there in the elevator. He couldn't just take her. He was sure that she hadn't had the best experience with sex. He wanted to seduce her gently and give her a level of pleasure she's never known. So he kept himself in check.

She'd apologized and cried. He hated what that little twat waffle had done to her. He hated him and wanted to gut him.

He'd got her to her room safely and made her change. He wanted to make sure she didn't puke all over herself or stay in that tight dress all night. She'd come out in a tight tank and booty shorts, which gave him a show of her legs and her peach of an ass. That's not even to mention, the tight tank top gave him and view of perky tits and her lack of a bra he could see her hard nipples. His dick throbbed. She seemed to relish his torture, which turned him on more. The little hell cat mentioned a teddy she could wear. The images that went through his mind were breathtaking. Sansa Stark was giving him a run for his money. She liked his eyes and his tattoos. She'd made that much clear. She'd seemed genuinely disappointed that he didn't stay the night with her. He couldn't handle her in her "pajamas" if you could call those that.

Oberyn made his way back to the compound. He punched the code and waved at the guard. He walked the path to his bungalow.

"So? How's the Stark girl?" Came Obara's voice from behind him.

"She'll have a hangover, but she'll be fine." He asked turning to his eldest daughter.

"Dad, did you really walk away from sleeping with that girl?" Obara asked her arms folded across her chest.

"I'm a lecherous man, Obara. I'm not a rapist." Oberyn said defensively.

"She wanted you. That was before she'd had a drink." Obara answered not caring about his indignant response.

"Maybe I don't want her" he lied.

Obara barked a laugh and shook her head at him. Oberyn rolled his eyes and turn to go into his bungalow.

"She must be pretty special. I have seen anyone go toe to toe with you like that since...." she said trailing off.

"She's just a girl, Obara. I am not looking for that. I don't want that again." Oberyn said cutting her off and his hand clenching into a fist.

"Ok, dad. Fate I think has other plans" Obara said as she stalked off.

Oberyn entered his bungalow and readied himself for bed. He hopped in the shower and took his cock in hand. He stroked himself to the thought of burying himself deep in between the beautiful long legs of Sansa. He thought of her moans. He pictured her coming undone in his arms. He came hard.

As he crawled into bed he looked at his ceiling. I'm so fucked.