Chapter 15: Oberyn

Sansa had frozen in his arms. Oberyn thought he'd overstepped. He thought she was going to reject him right there. He thought he'd misread everything. Maybe I am losing my touch?

She looked up at him with those big blue eyes. She smiled sweetly. Thump. His heart was echoing into his head. He smiled back down at her. She worked her hand into his hair and brought her mouth to his. She kissed him with passion and fire. He kissed her right back, pulling her to him. He could feel her soft curves against him. It made his cock throb.

"Is that a yes?" Oberyn asked breaking them apart.

"Take me home, Viper." She whispered in his ear.

Fuck! The things this woman did to him. He pulled her along back to his car. Oberyn has never moved so fast in his life. He got her in the car and himself. He wanted to race home , but traffic laws and shit. He pulled to the gate of the compound after what seemed like an eternity. It was made even more painfully long by the fact that Sansa had taken upon herself to put a hand on his leg. The little minx slowly worked her hand to his hard cock and began to stroke it through his jeans. Oberyn was trying to focus on the road. He let out an involuntary moan. She chuckled. He growled at her. She giggled. Fuck!

He got his car parked in his garage and he ran around the car. He got to her and pulled her into his arms. He grabbed her peachy ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She rolled her hips against his.

"Sansa," he moaned as he carried her into the house.

He carried her into his bedroom. He laid her on his bed. His hands went to her long, beautiful legs. He went up dresses skirt watching her.

She smiled a wicked little smile. The same one she'd made while they were dancing when she'd hustled him into thinking she didn't know how to dance. Oh could she dance. The way her body moved was incredible.

He made it to her panties, which was black and lacy. He pulled them off her and put his mouth on the sweet little cunt of hers. He worked her pearl with his tongue and she gasped. She moaned as he continued his ministrations. He slipped a finger in her dripping pussy. She shuddered and moaned his name. He went to work to bring her to her bliss. He added a second finger. She tumbled over the edge. She screamed in pleasures. He let her ride out her orgasm on his fingers. He came up to her and kissed her lips. Her hands went to his pants. He tried to stop her.

"Oberyn don't you fucking dare stop me." She growled.

"As you wish, Ice Queen." He said relenting.

She sat up and pushed him onto the bed. She pulled off his trainers and socks. She undid his jeans and yanked them from him. He was hard as a rock. Her eyes went to the bulge in his boxers. He chuckled as her eyes widened. She smiled as she blushed a pretty shade of pink. She went to the buttons on his shirt, kissing him as she went down. He leaned back enjoying her lips on his body. She neared his waistband if his boxers. He looked down at her. She looked up at him, kneeling on the floor.

"You don't have to." He said.

"I know," she said grabbing the waistband of his boxers, "I want to."

He lifted his hips and she released him from his boxers. Her eyes went wide and then flicked to his face. She smiled a devilish smirk. She licked the head of his dick and the length of it. Then she took him into that sexy, full lipped mouth. Oberyn cried out in pleasure. Sansa licked and sucked him. Her hands worked the length of him that didn't fit in her mouth and his balls. He worked his fingers in her her hair. He let her control the pace and how far they went. She began to pick up speed. Pressure was building in Oberyn.