Chapter 6 : Oberyn

She was beautiful in a way only a northern girl could be. She had ivory, white smooth skin. The dress she was wearing a dark blue complimented her in every way. It hugged her soft curves perfectly, but was still modest. His niece was correct in her assessment of Sansa's "perky tits".

He swallowed hard. Calm down, you dirty old man! He yelled internally.

Her hair was glossy red hair burned like a untamed blaze. Her delicate facial features made look younger than she probably was. It was her eyes though, that called to him. The color of the sea and sky. He could drown in them. There was an icy quality to them. There she was the "Ice Queen".

"Sansa. Arya. Talisa. Welcome. Come meet my family." Doran said smiling and motioning for them to join them.

They made their way into the room. Arianne rushed up and pulled out the chair next to Oberyn and offered it to Sansa. She smiled bewildered by his niece. That made Oberyn chuckle. Ice Queen wasn't used to the attentions of women. Her blue eyes snapped to him. His heart stopped and he suddenly forgot to breathe for a minute. What the fuck is wrong with me? He thought.

"My younger brother and CFO Oberyn Martell." Doran said motioning to Oberyn.

Sansa extended a long fingered, soft hand. Oberyn took it and brought it to his lips. He gently kissed her knuckles. He watched her face flash with shock and confusion at his action. She was used to the Northern board room handshakes. He smiled slyly.

"A pleasure, Ms. Stark." He said releasing her hand.

She absently touched the knuckles he'd kissed. He felt a smugness at this action.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Martell." She said sitting watching him warily.

He'd like to be her pleasure. He just smiled and slid his gaze over her letting her watch him. A blush crept across her face and neck. He chuckled and turned his attention to the other two women.

"Mrs. Stark. Ms. Stark" he said kissing their hands as he had with Sansa.

Well he tried with Arya who folded her arms across her chest and held him with a hard stare. Oh, he liked her. She was a warrior. He held up his hands in mock surrender and smiled. Arya took a seat next to her sister and sister-in-law.

"These are my daughters Obara and Lorenza." Oberyn gesturing to them.

Obara raised her beer. Lorenza smiled at the women.

"Your hair is so pretty." Lorenza said admiringly to Sansa.

"Thank you." She said reflexively tugging on a curl.

"We don't have a lot of red heads in Dorne." Oberyn said smoothly.

"Oh." Sansa said the blush creeping back in.

He fucking loved that. He wanted to know how far down the blush went. What the fuck was going on? I am losing my fucking shit? Seven hells this girl is a witch! She has me under an enchantment of some kind... He thought shaking his head.

"How many children do you have?" Arya asked gruffly.

He had a sneaky suspicion she already knew the answer. She was trying to make a point of some kind.

"I have eight daughters. I started early. Obara was born when I was sixteen." He answered lightly.

"And how old are you now?" Arya asked.

"Arya!" Sansa chastised.

"It's quite alright. I'm 46. Would you like to know my zodiac sign as well?" Oberyn asked smiling knowingly at the girl.

Arya had the decency to look abashed by his answer. Sansa looked at her sister eyes ice. Talisa was smiling going between Arya, Sansa, and Oberyn.

"Arya? Are you in school?" Trystane asked trying to break the weird tension in the room.

"Yes I attend KU." She answered appraising his nephew.

"What are you studying?" Arianne asked bringing a tray of her signature margaritas.

Arianne deposited a drink to each Stark girl. Sansa looked apprehensive. A sudden dark realization went through him. She had a reason to doubt the safety of a drink.

"I assure you that the drink isn't tainted. We don't hurt women in Dorne. Arianne may want you, but she would only have you with consent." He said for her to hear alone.

She looked at him her eyes full of fear and shame. His heart twisted at the hurt in her beautiful eyes. She looked at him intensely. She was trying to decide whether to believe him or not. She broke to eye contact and took a sip from the straw. Her face lit up.

"This is good!" She said smiling at Arianne and then at him.

"Thank you! I take pride in my bartending skills. I used to work the beach front bar. Before being apart of corporate." Arianne said.

All the Martells had to work their way up the company ladder. There were no free rides here.

"I'm studying business law." Arya said sipping her drink.

Trystane watched the young Stark greedily. Oberyn was quite sure he wanted very much to be the straw in her mouth. Oberyn chuckled into his cup. Obara rolled her eyes.

"Sansa?" Lorenza asked shyly. "Do you have a lover?"

Sansa blushed prettily again. This little minx was torturing him.

"Ummm.... no I don't.... I recently broke up with my boyfriend... he wasn't the best and he didn't really treat well.... he may have ruined dating for me, honestly..." Sansa said the drink making her say whatever was in her head.
That little fucker... I'll kill him if he ever crosses my path... he thought. Of course she wouldn't want or trust anyone right now. She wouldn't appreciate his attentions that his mind was picturing for her.

"Sansa. My dear don't say that. Not everyone is like him. There are many good men out there." Talisa said taking her hand.

"And women..." Arianne said drinking deeply her wine.

Sansa flushed. Trystane chuckled. Lorenza giggled. Arya and Talisa looked dumbstruck. Doran sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Forgive my family, Sansa. I have done my best to teach them manners." Doran said smiling wearily at the girl.

"I quickly trained them the opposite." Oberyn said smirking.

"They are all right, Doran. I would imagine you would corrupt them, Mr. Martell. Given your reputation." She said her eyes ice and eyebrow quirked in challenge.

Oooo the Ice Queen has claws. He liked that. He decided he would press her a bit.

"My reputation is well deserved. I indulge in what I please. Man or woman it makes no difference. I never leave a lover wanting. I satisfy as much as I am satisfied." Oberyn said leaning into her space never leaving those blue pools.

Sansa's breath hitched a little as she flushed red again. The Viper has the Wolf in his sights.