Chapter 11: Oberyn

Oberyn brought her to climax on twice more, once with his fingers and once more again with his mouth. She had a sweet little pussy. He would eat her out all day if she'd let him. He pulled his silk sheets over her naked body, it was a perfect little body. She had full breasts and nice curves.

"What about you?" She asked exhausted.

"What about me, lover?" He asked curling up next to her and stroking her hair.

"You didn't..." she began and he silenced her with a kiss.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. It was enough to see you sated." He said laying back.

He meant it, every word. Sansa coming undone was beautiful, just as he imagined, better. It was an intensely enjoyable experience to watch. She made the sexiest little noises. When she moaned his name it almost did him in. Sansa sighed.

"Are you sure?" Sansa whispered.

"Yes." He answered.

"Thank you, Oberyn." She said cuddling up next to him.

"It was my pleasure." He said kissing the top of her flaming red hair.

Her breathing slowed and steadied. She'd fallen asleep. He smiled to himself. His mind went to another time and another place. Dark hair and eyes looking at him with desire. He shook his head and soon found himself asleep.

***
He was in the Water Gardens alone. He was walking to one of the pools and sunk down in. He felt hands on him. One was caressing his throbbing manhood. The other pulling his hair. The way he liked it. His eyes found her. Ellaria, naked and beautiful. She smiled a teasing smile.

"You've been busy my love." She said sitting on his lap.

"What do you mean?" Oberyn asked kissing her neck.

"You haven't been to visit for the awhile. Someone got your attention, my Prince." Ellaria teased.

"There will never be anyone in my heart but you." He answered slipping his cock inside her, making her cry out.

"Oberyn... that's no way to live." She sighed grinding into him.

It was his turn to moan. She smiled.

"There's no way to live with out you." He said thrusting hard into her.

"Oberyn!" She cried.

"Yes, my love." He smiled wickedly at her.

"You are a wicked man. You know that you've lied to me." Ellaria said removing him from her.

"I do not!" He cried indignant and reaching for her.

He caught her from behind. He swung her to the edge of the pool and entered her from behind. He groaned his pleasure. She cried out and laughed.

"Oberyn, you lie." She said wiggling into him.

He drove himself into her again and again. The water lapping and Ellaria screaming her pleasure. He spent his seed in her and pulled her to him.

"I do not." He said pinching her nipple.

"You do, my love. You don't realize it, yet. But you are letting someone in. That's ok. You deserve that." Ellaria said kissing him sweetly.

"I do not." He said.

"My dear Prince, you will fall for a foreign beauty. You will save her from herself and her monsters. She will need you and you will go to her. You will be putty in her hands. You will enjoy every moment of it. I was a moment in your life, a beautiful wonderful moment, Oberyn. I'm gone. I was there to show you that having a companion was worth it. She will show you that one person can be enough. I love you. But you must let me go." Ellaria said fading away.

"Ellaria, don't please, stay." Oberyn cried out.

There was this pain again. This overwhelming grief. He was losing her all over again.

"Oberyn? Oberyn... Oberyn!" came a sweet voice from some where in the distance.

He got out of the pool and ran to it. He ran to the sweet, scared voice. He tried to find it. It called again and again. He found himself on the beach. There was a red haired woman crying and covered in blood. He ran to her and when she looked at him. He drew back in horror. She was a corpse rotting and crumbling.

"Oberyn! Oberyn, please!" It cried.

He wanted to help it. Then suddenly cold washed over him. The beach froze and snow fell. He heard a wolf howl. Then he felt something hit his gut. Everything thing faded.

***
He sat upright blinking. The room was awash with noise and light.

"Fucking hells!" Daemon cried.

"Oberyn..." he felt two delicate hands on his arm.

He turned and saw gorgeous Sansa. She was wrapped in his sheet. Her eyes wide with fear and red from crying. Why was she crying? Did he hurt her?

He reached out and touched her face. He wiped a tear from her eye. He couldn't hurt her. He never would. She leaned into his hand. He smiled. She smiled and then punched him in the chest hard.

"Ow!" He cried rubbing the spot.

"What the fuck, Oberyn?" She glared at him.

He arched an eyebrow at her. Her gaze was hard. She was stronger than she looked. Daemon laughed. He turned to Daemon.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Oberyn growled.

"I heard her panicked yells and came running." Daemon said jerking his head at Sansa, his eyes lingering for too long.

Oberyn growled. Daemon threw up his hands in surrender.

"What happened?" Oberyn asked Sansa.

"We were sleeping and then... you started thrashing... I tried to wake you... but you wouldn't... I was so scared..." Sansa said taking his hand.

Oberyn swallowed hard. He'd done it again. He traveled planes. He was with Ellaria again. He'd had Sansa in his bed and he'd gone to Ellaria. He felt guilty and sick. Why should he though? He barely knew this girl. Ellaria was the love his life. Her words crept into his mind.

"...you will fall for a foreign beauty... You will save her from herself and her monsters. She will need you and you will go to her... She will show you that one person can be enough..."

He shook his head. He looked at Daemon, who looked back at him hard and jerked his head at Sansa. He had to tell her, but how to explain. Sansa looked at him with those bright blue doe eyes.

"Get us breakfast." He said to Daemon.