Chapter 9

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is July 18th, 2020. Today is also my sister's 18th birthday! Yay! As you all can see, I changed my profile picture to a picture of me. There you go. That's what I look like. Whoopdeedo. Ok, the last chapter was so much freaking fun to write! It was epic!I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you like Marvel, Star Wars, or Timothee Chalamet, be sure to check out my other works. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Billy lowers his head down and kisses Y/n softly. With a final wink, he pulls out into the night. Y/n steps into the house in a daze. She leans against the door and savors the taste on her lips.

Will runs out form his spot in the window where he was watching them. "That. Was. DISGUSTING. You kissed him so much! Absolutely nasty, Y/n." He shakes his head and walks away.

Then, Steve steps out from the living room, too. "It was pretty nasty."

Y/n gasps, as she was startled, but laughs. "That was one of the best nights I've had in the longest time."

Steve masks his hurt. "So what happened?"

Y/n flops down on the sofa and closes her eyes. "He drove me out to this little spot, and took me down a trail that opened up into this BEAUTIFUL clearing. I swear, it was the prettiest thing I've ever seen. We had shared a really magical kiss," Y/n says with a blush. "After that we drove home, and it started raining, so I pulled him out and started dancing. We had a real heart-to-heart about being in a relationship, and I, just. Oh, my gosh, this is just so bizarre to be happening to me. I'm never like this."

Steve forces a smile. "That's wonderful, Princess. But you know that I will hurt him if he does even a singular thing wrong."

Y/n rolls her eyes and laughs. "I know, I know. C'mere." She reaches up and pulls him down on the sofa, pulling him into a big cuddle. 

Although Y/n did this out of the pure friendly love in her heart for him, Steve's insides ache at the gesture.

\--/

"Okay, smile, Will!" Joyce squeals, snapping pictures of Will in his homemade Ghostbusters costume.

He smiles and makes different poses, using his gun prop that he has strung over his back. 

Y/n sticks out her tongue and makes weird faces, causing Will to laugh, which also causes Joyce to snap a very wholesome picture of him laughing with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/n, get in there."

Y/n chose to adorn a classy steampunk outfit. A deep red bunched skirt hangs from the simple bodice that is partly covered with a black corset. Nothing tight, obviously. She has black pantyhose and black platform heels to modestly cover her legs. A simple black form-fitting coat covers her arms, and a black lace choker with gold chains interlooping and hanging down her collarbone adorns her neck. Her h/c hair hangs loose. A brown hat with a feather and some goggles complete the look.

 A brown hat with a feather and some goggles complete the look

"You look so... dark," Will comments.

"My buddies crawled up from the Underworld to give it to me," Y/n replies. She grabs a black cane, too. "And this is to hit people with."

"Y/n!" Joyce scorns.

Will, on the other hand, is laughing. Y/n wraps an arm around him and holds him close to her as her mother snaps the picture. "Ok, one more."

Y/n picks up her little brother and gives him a kiss on the face. Then, Jonathan jumps in and picks up Y/n and Will. He kisses her on the cheek, too. Joyce captured it at just the right moment. 

Y/n throws Will an extra helmet for her motorcycle, and with him all strapped in, she speeds off towards the school.

\--/

After dropping Will off at school and giving hugs to all the boys (they really love Y/n, although Mike doesn't talk much anymore. Guess he's just going through his emo phase), she heads to the High School. As always, she's turning heads, but nobody dares to say anything after the fiasco yesterday.

She unloads her stuff into her locker, when someone takes a hold of her waist and spins her around. She expects it to be Steve. It is not Steve.

"Billy!" Y/n exclaims. He smiles at her, his hands still at her waist. If someone wasn't looking at the beginning, they sure are now.

"Hi, Doll." She presses a hug against him. His arms envelope around her. She inhales his musky scent with sweet undertones.

"Can I please kiss you?" He asks, slight hunger in his eyes.

Y/n blushes, but nods. Slowly, he lowers his lips onto hers. It's sweet, and only lasts about 10 seconds.

Collectively, everyone's jaw in the hallway drops. One girl even drops her books.

They break, and Billy leans his forehead against hers. "By the way, you look absolutely stunning. Shall we?" He takes her book bag and offers his hand.

Y/n blushes furiously and takes his hand. They intertwine their fingers and head off to class, leaving the stunned people behind.