Chapter 17

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 25, 2020. My sister left for college and today's my dad's birthday. Thank you for keeping up with the Kardashians. No, I'm kidding. I mean, not about my sister leaving for college or my dad's birthday, but- okay, you know what? Never mind. Last chapter was depressing, wasn't it? Had all of the feels. Listen guys, it would mean a lot to me if you requested on my Imagines book. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Y/n blinks her eyes, sunlight streaming through the car. She feels two strong arms wrapped around her, securing her safely to his chest.

Suddenly, a chill goes down Y/n's spine. It feels cold, but distant. She shudders deeply, waking Billy up. He sits upright, blinking awkwardly. Seeing Y/n, he calms down. Billy presses a kiss to her temple.

"Good morning, Doll. Sorry that our first night together was spent in the back of my car with no blankets."

Y/n remains frozen.

"Doll? What's wrong? Y/n?"

She gasps suddenly as it hits her. "Will." she gots da sibling intuition

\--/

Billy speeds into the parking lot of the school, not bothering about sitting in the proper lines. Y/n runs out into the field and pushes past Mike, Lucas, Dustin and a redhead. Her mother is shaking Will, who is standing still, eyes rolled back into his head, shaking.

"Will!"

Billy stands beside his car, looking at the group. Max and him lock eyes. She raises her eyebrow and he glares at her.

"What happened, Mom?!" Y/n cries.

"I- I don't know! The boys called me and Will has just been standing here!"

Suddenly, his eyes snap back and he gasps, falling to the ground. 

"Will! Oh my god, Will," Y/n sobs, pulling him into her arms. He begins to cry, holding her close. She strokes his hair and hugs him. Joyce falls to her knees and cradles both of them. 

"I love you so much. I love you both so much."

Billy comes down from the parking lot, standing behind Max. Y/n looks up at him, realizing who the redhead is. She mouths a silent thank you. 

He smiles gently at her, then snaps back to a serious expression when all the other kids are looking at him, visibly disgusted and confused.

\--/

Driving back to Y/n's house passes by in a blur.

Wrapping Will in blankets and setting him in the car. 

Billy holding Y/n as she cries.

The Party and Max confused at Billy's emotions.

Billy pressing a lingering kiss to her lips.

Lucas almost vomiting.

Joyce watching in clear distaste and confusion.

Mike watching his best friend drive away.

Finally, they arrive at the house. 

Joyce keeps giving Will comforting words. "I promise I believe you. I do, ok? I believe you. It's ok, we won't go to the doctor. I won't take you to the doctor. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise."

Y/n sits by his bed, clutching his hand. "What did you see in there? Will, what happened?"

"It's almost more than a feeling," he responded. "It got me, Sissy."

"I'm going to run you a bath."

Y/n gets into the bathroom and collapses on the toilet, quietly crying. Joyce comes in and hugs her. "It's going to be okay. I'm here."

"Why does it have to be this way, Mommy?" She whispers.

Joyce runs the bath while Y/n gets Will. 

After leaving him to bathe, he comes back out immediately. "It's too cold."

Joyce cocks her head and goes back to the bathroom, feeling the water. "It's hot; what do you mean?"

Will stands in the door. "It's too cold."

Y/n stands behind him. 

"He likes it cold."

Joyce looks at Y/n, who nods

Quietly, she sneaks over to the telephone and calls the police station. Joyce opens all the windows and lets Will stand by the cold air. Of course, Hopper doesn't pick up. After about a dozen more call, he finally knocks on the door. 

"Can you tell me what's going on?" Hopper asks.

Will absolutely refuses to say or explain anything, so Y/n grabs paper and crayons. "Don't tell us, Will. Draw it."

this is a short one, i know