[18] Step _ :

Kiara's POV:

The incident with Elijah happened an hour ago. I was home now, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.... about him. His demeanor was cold, seemingly careless. But his gestures towards me don't go unnoticed.

To me little things mattered more than anything, and he did everything for me without me asking him for it, or without telling me about it. Like the time when he saved me after I got drugged and blamed it on humanity or the time when he got revenge on Anderson for me, or the time when he returned back after refusing me a ride home and blamed it on his aunt.

Thinking about these things, I don't know if I want to hold a war against him. These were one of the reasons.

The second reason is that earlier today he had the attitude of 'here is your money, now get lost' ........ it's like he has got nothing to lose. Then what's the point of creating a war?

Eh.....

I am not giving him the satisfaction of winning. Not so easily, I am gonna get him back and I know the perfect prank.

Step one: Find the perfect plan to go to Elijah's house.

"Dad!!!!!! I see you're baking again and the house isn't on fire" I said this while clapping my hands as he turned around and said "the cookies are a success this time, I made a lot of them"

"We can't eat all of these..." he added while my brother came downstairs and yelled "try me!" Ugh this jackass is gonna ruin my plan. "Dad, we can give some to our neighbors..... it'll be nice" I said with a smile on my face. "Hmm, We are new in the neighborhood....." he said while thinking "why not"

"Greattt I'll go" I said as I took the plate from the kitchen shelf and ran off.

"What the fu-" I heard Nick say behind me but I shut the door before he could finish

Step two: Make sure Elijah isn't home.

I went to the front gate of his house, thank god!! Bri had added my fingerprints to the system without telling Elijah, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten past their gate. I hid behind a bush near the exit. I knew, it was 5 pm and Elijah had his business meetings to go to.

I saw him leaving in a 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom. Bruh-
That shit costs between $450,000 - 490,425
Rolls-Royce's Starlight Headliner option becomes available on the Phantom. The awesome feature uses hundreds of fiber optic lights to imitate a starry sky inside the cabin..... I always wanted a car like this.

I bet if I stole one of his cars he wouldn't even notice.

Step three: Impress Elijah's aunt

I knock on the front door, to be greeted by his aunt as I proceed to introduce myself "Hi, my name is Kiara..... I am your neighbor and I think you've already met my dad before, Carl." I said as she responded "oh yes darling, please come in"

I will never get used to the luxury in this house, it's better than a 7-star hotel.

"So you must be 'cupcake' " she said as I turned around to face her. Ugh fucking Elijah.

"Uh...."

"my bad I won't make it more uncomfortable for you..... call me Linda, darling" she said as she gave me the sweetest smile.

"Haha okay....... actually my father baked these cookies, and he thought it would be nice to give the neighbors some" I said while handing her the plate. "Oh my god!!! Your father is so sweet. Tell him I said thank you... I am gonna eat it before Elijah comes home. Jesus that kid has a sweet tooth, he will eat this before I can even try" she said as my lips made a 'o'....