two

Natasha groaned as she stared at her ceiling fan whilst tossing and turning to and forth on her bed. It's freaking two in the morning and sleep has not yet touched her eyes. She got up with a sigh and took a walk to her bathroom and then to her kitchen, after rummaging for some time she found a hide and seek packet. She thanked God that her aunt was fast asleep in the next room.

Jumping back onto the bed, she picked her phone and opened her google assistant with an excited face and mumbled, "hey google!" in the meantime, she also munches a biscuit into her mouth.

"Hi, Natasha. What can I do for you?"

"Tell me something interesting." She never leaves a chance to learn something whenever and wherever she could. That's one of the unique things about her along with her pretty green eyes.

"If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, then there are 50% chances that you'll die within 3 years."

"Damn. That's absurd. But scary." Natasha sighed but her eyes lit up brightly as she thought of what to google next.

"Google what's the time in Florida currently?" her face was eager and excited.

"2:00 am Monday, in India is

4:30 pm Sunday, in Tallahassee, FL, USA" Google replied. With a jerk, she sat up and immediately opened her WhatsApp. The first person in her call dial like usual was Farhan, after calling his number, she patiently waited for him to pick up the call.

"Nats? You're awake till now?" came the surprised voice of Farhan as he answered her call.

"I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow is our last exams and well I'm freaking out." Natasha replied with honesty and heard him chuckle from the other side. She also missed listening to his voice, but would never say it aloud. Her eyes go wide in shock as she saw Farhan requesting for video call flash on her screen. Making sure that her hair looks okayish, she accepted his video call with a wide grin.

"HEY!" he yelled into the phone excitedly.

"HI" she waved at the screen and subtly checks him out, clad in a white shirt and black pants, Farhan looked handsome as usual. Maybe a little too handsome than usual. She quickly averts her eyes and looks him in the eye. The smile never left her face.

"I miss you." they both whisper at the same time and smiled sadly.

"I wish you were here. It's been six months already." Natasha mumbled sadly but Farhan gave her a helpless look.

"Yeah, I know. I'm stuck here. But the work is going great, that's the only good thing happening so far. I do wish that I was there with you guys tomorrow as you both will finish your last exam of graduation." Farhan smiled proudly.

Natasha nodded her head. How much she wished! If only everything happened as she wished; then life would have been so fun, but life is anything but that. At least for her, it was.

"But stop freaking out. You're the famous nerd of your class, you will rock it like usual." Farhan cheered her up with his charming smile, which automatically makes her smile as well. Every time he smiles, his cute little dimple makes its appearance and she had to make sure not to drool over them.

"Insha Allah!" She smiled at him and continued, "how are you doing? Are you eating properly?" He groaned at the mention of food.

"I miss our food, yaar. The spicy and tasty food, I miss them so much. It's been so long." she nodded her head. It must be very difficult for him to eat all those cheese and cereals every single day, "when you come back home, I'll cook all your favourite food, but for that, you need to get back soon." she demanded with hopeful eyes.