eighteen

Farhan was lost.

He was lost in her beautiful green orbs, which was staring back at him with something he couldn't exactly read. But they were pulling him into her, making him want to dive into them and forget about everything else. Their hot breaths were now mixed due to the proximity and his hands roamed on her back as he swiftly pulled her underneath him, he didn't look at her lips once again. No, not the lips, it's way too dangerous than her hypnotic eyes. And so, his eyes remained on her eyes. Just her eyes.

But her eyes moved down to his lips once again. And damn, the way she just bites them whilst staring at his lips drove him insane. He could swear if this continued any more minute, he was going to kiss her. His hands involuntarily go to touch her lips, making her freeze. It was so soft and anymore minute he was going to kiss her, for real this time. And before something like that could happen, he pulled back quickly and got up from that place. Leaving her below, all hot and bothered having no clue whatsoever.

Embarrassed, Natasha stood up and ran away from there. She wasn't sure if she could look him in the eyes anymore. What the hell just happened anyway? Her breathing was fast and uneven, as she entered their room and closed the door with a force.

She sure wanted to kiss him. But did he want that too? It looked like he did, but she wasn't so sure. Whatever it was, Natasha was such a fool to expect something like that from Farhan anyway. He wanted to take it slow. Super slow. Which made her want to pull her hair in frustration. With a huff, she went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Farhan on the other hand was mad. He should have just kissed her. Why the hell did he pullback? But damn, her lips felt so soft... how'd it feel against his lips?

Ugh

Thoughts like these were polluting his mind and he really had no idea of what to do. With a sigh, he walked into their home and climbed upstairs. Standing outside of the bedroom door, he had an inner debate of whether or not to get in, finally when he did open; the room was empty. Which made him sigh in relief, he wasn't sure if he could face her just now. But he had to face her though.

The running water from the bathroom cleared his doubt, with a shake of his head, he walked towards the mirror and stared at his reflection. A small smile appeared on his face as the memory played again and again in his mind. Running his hands through his hair, he sighed.

His clothes were dripping wet. Courtesy; his wife.

Another smile appeared on his face, as he recollected the water war, whilst removing his shirt and threw it in some corner. At the same moment, Natasha came out of the bathroom and her eyes went wide, as she saw him in a shirtless state. Probably like for the first time. He couldn't help that smirk as she openly checked him out. Her eyes drooled all over his half-naked body. And the way she was looking at him right now, as though she was eating him up with only just her eyes drove him crazy.

Natasha blinked twice. But her eyes were still glued to his body. Damn, he had abs. She'd wonder what would be beneath that shirt of his. This was far better than all her imaginations combined. She couldn't just take her eyes off him. Her husband was hot!

Stop staring. Her conscious mocked her. But he is my husband, I can stare all I want, she retorted to her inner self whilst continuing to stare.

"Ahem." Farhan's clearing of throat brings her out of the daze and she quickly averts her gaze and looked anywhere but him. Her cheeks turned as red as a tomato. Not wanting to embarrass her any further, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower without saying anything to her. Having Natasha look at him like that made him feel things that he never felt before and that feeling was entirely something else.