thirty

"Ugh, Farhan," Natasha whined his name but that was replaced with a moan as he bites on her neck, making her hiss slightly. She shut her eyes close as her husband devoured her body like a hungry animal. He's always hungry for her. And she loves that so much.

"I'm not done, yet," he whispered huskily in her ears and then placed a soft kiss on her closed eyes and then on her lips, she kissed him back with a small smile, her eyes still closed.

"But we are getting late," Natasha muttered whilst opening her eyes abruptly, which was cut off by his kiss once again. She kissed him back grumpily. He cannot help it that she's so addictive.

"Okay, that's enough now." Natasha pushed her crazy husband away and gave him a pointed stare. He pouted cutely at her, any other day she would have given in and made love with him. But today was different.

"Stop being a baby, we are getting late. We should be on the way already. It's my friend's wedding." Natasha got down from the bed in hurry and blushed when the cool air hits her bare body. Her eyes looked anywhere but at him. Farhan had a smirk on his face as he got down from the bed in his bare state.

"Stop being so shameless." she stuttered shyly and tried to run into the bathroom but was caught by him quickly, who kissed her earlobes, "you behave as if you're seeing me like this for the first time. It's been five years now, remember?" his voice was husky and became teasing at the end.

Yes, how can she forget that? It's been five years of their marriage. God, it felt as though just yesterday they got married. But time flew pretty fast. It has been the most amazing five years of both their lives, filled with lots of love, arguments, fights, but mostly love.

Over time, they've grown to understand each other better and they still behave like newlyweds almost all the time, it was mostly Farhan trying to make it up for not being like that at the beginning of their wedding, and now he can't just stay away from her, even if he wants to. It was like a habit for him, which never leaves. He was that addicted to her.

As much as cute and romantic it was, it sometimes ends them up in pretty embarrassing situations, like the last week; where Farhan's mother caught them both kissing in the garage, accidentally.

Natasha couldn't look into her mother in law's eyes after that without feeling shy. Ameera is now staying with them both, after her husband's tragic car accident. Imran Sheikh kind of deserved that after all the evil things he did in his life.

Natasha's father passed away four years ago, that was the toughest phase of her life. But Farhan tried his best to make it easy for her. Without him, it'd have been more hard. Everyone had to die anyway.

But Alhamdulillah, everything is fine now.

Whatever Alisha spewed in Natasha's mind, Farhan made sure to show that vile woman her real place and she didn't dare come back into their lives, like ever.

As for Sasha King, she quit modelling and was now concentrating on her own family; she got married a year ago. Farhan still kept in touch with her, him being the fashion designer requires that. Keeping in touch with other designers and models is mandatory.

Farhan Sheikh and his branded clothes have become pretty more famous now, and Natasha was proud of her husband's achievements so far. He's so talented, Masha Allah.

Haya being his partner in the business has major credits in it too, she is now having her second baby this month and all of them are so excited. Natasha was so happy for her friend. Haya deserved all the happiness in the world and so much more, she may have envied her at first, but deep down loved her nevertheless.

"What are you thinking?" Farhan's voice snaps her out to reality and she kissed him in reply, "nothing."

"Let's get ready." she tried to get away from him but he doesn't just let her go.