nineteen

The past two weeks have been torture for Natasha, she was the one who so badly wanted to go on that industrial tour and now, she missed her husband like a crazy possessed woman. Coming back home, she was eager to meet Farhan before everything else.

But he was already gone to his work, by the time she came. Which made her so mad... didn't he know that she was coming back after two damn weeks? Can't the work wait? Was it more important than answering her call? She thought annoyedly. Just like that, her mood was spoiled so early in the morning and so far it has been a pretty bad day.

With a huff, she came out of the shower and jumped onto the bed, God! She missed this soft and fluffy mattress of hers and vowed to never go on any more trips. Her hair was still wet, but who the hell cares? Farhan might have had a problem, but he is not here anyway.

Thinking about him made her remember the day, where they went to the freshers' party. Of how he was glaring at every other guy who was staring at her inappropriately. He was such a caveman sometimes and she loved that side of his. Although she'd never openly admit it. They had a great time on that day though.

And no, they haven't kissed yet; much to her dismay. Many times, she just wished that she'd grab his handsome face and kiss him already. But that would spoil all the progress they've made so far in this relationship and she didn't want that.

It's been two and half months since their marriage and it took nearly a month for Farhan to come to terms with the fact that they were married. Kissing him now will be like rushing into things and she didn't want that, not now at least. Even if it's torture to her poor heart, she'd be controlling her desires until Farhan takes the first step. She wanted him to make the move first. At every cost.

Lost in his thought, she falls asleep and even in the dream, Natasha was almost about to kiss him but a loud noise wakes her up with a thud. She sat up with a jerk, wanting to yell at the person who has disturbed her beautiful dream. But the frown on her face disappears as soon as she saw who it was.

Ugh, I can't kiss you even in my dreams. I hate this darn world!

"I'm sorry. It fell by mistake." Farhan frowned at the vase, as he eyed her; sitting on the bed with an annoyed face, clearly hating the disturbance which he just caused.

"You didn't shave!" rubbing her vigorously, she got up from the bed and stared at him with a smile, and the first thing Natasha noticed was his beard, which has grown a lot than the last time she saw him. And good gracious, he was looking like a snack! She could totally eat him up.

"Yes." Farhan's answer was brief and to the point. Which made Natasha raise her brows in confusion. He was behaving oddly. Which is strange.

"Why did you leave so early?" placing her hands on her hips, Natasha questioned him. He just shrugged," I had work. You continue to sleep. I'll get going now." Farhan walked out of the room without sparing any glance at her and she had her mouth agape.

What kind of rude behaviour was this? He didn't even ask when did she came home or if she ate anything because she didn't. Soon the frown reappears as she walked downstairs and found him in the living room talking with someone on the phone, but now he is all smiles and cheerful.

HUH!

"Yes, Sasha. I know. Thanks! You should definitely come to my home then. She'd love to have you here, I'm sure." Farhan was smiling whilst conversing with this Sasha, whoever she was. And for no obvious reasons, Natasha has disliked her already.

The smile on his face disappears as he saw her walk towards him," I'll call you back." by saying so Farhan hung up the call, while she stared at him questioningly. Ignoring her, he walked to the kitchen to fetch himself a glass of water and she followed him behind angrily.