sixteen

Natasha was deeply engrossed in her studies, today was her first semester's first internal exams and she wanted to excel in the test. There were no compromises when it comes to her studies. The last few weeks had been hectic, shifting to a new home, settling everything, getting adjusted to the new environment and then suddenly the assignments, projects and tests have been driving her crazy. But she loves what she is studying, so it was okay.

"Hey!" she heard the familiar deep and husky voice from behind and a small smile appears on her face as she turned to face him, who had two mugs in his hand. Farhan looked handsome as ever, in his navy blue t-shirt, which fitted tightly on his perfectly toned body that flexed his muscles, paired along with white pants. All in all, he was making her drool. Nothing very new.

"I made coffee for you." Farhan gave her his charming smile, showing his dimples in the process. She beamed at him in response. Honestly, she was still sleepy but had to wake up reluctantly and go through the subject, as it was really very hard. Nothing was very hard for her until she joined her masters, and now she is seeing stars in the daylight.

"You didn't have to wake up you know..." he shrugged it off with a smile as he passed her the mug and took a seat beside her. The loud chirping of birds and the raising of the sun was such a sight to see and from their balcony, it was even cuter. Sitting there with him made her feel giddy and romantic.

All of this felt like a beautiful dream sometimes. She still couldn't believe that Farhan Sheikh, her long time crush was her husband. Hers!

Natasha controlled herself from not squealing like a crazy girl, but the fact that he woke up so early in the morning just to make her coffee so that she'd not fall asleep was making her fall harder than ever.

At this point, she was insanely and madly in love with him.

Staying with him, was nothing but torture to her stupid heart. He is making her fall in love with him every single day, harder and harder and had no idea whatsoever.

"How's your preparation going on?" Farhan asked whilst sipping his coffee. She groaned at that question whilst passing him the book, "ask me these questions. See if I'm able to answer any of these."

He laughed at her dramatic reply and then asked her random questions which she answered one by one whilst drinking her coffee, "wow. That was quick. I thought it'd take forever to revise. Thank you so much, Farhan."

"Best of luck, you're stressing for nothing. I'm sure you'll rock it as usual." he gave her a wide grin as she took back her book and placed the mug below her legs.

Natasha smiled at his confidence in her. She wasn't sure if she herself had that in her for today. The test is going to be so hard. But hearing him praise her, boosted her confidence level. And she was grateful for that. He was like her rock. Everything he says matters a lot to her.

"And thanks for the coffee. I didn't know that you could make one?"  it was more like a question, which she asked with a playful smirk.

"That's the only edible thing I can make." he gave her a sheepish smile which makes her to burst into laughter. And just like that, he was lost in her. Natasha looked cute when she laughed, so carefree and happily whilst showing all her teeth.

She is so beautiful!

Feeling his intense eyes upon her made her stop laughing and she froze for a moment, the way he was looking at her, as though she was the most beautiful woman alive. It made her heart beat faster than ever. She clutched her book tightly, as heat raised to her cheeks.

He still didn't avert his eyes.

Natasha was confused for a moment, why the hell would he look at her like that though? She raised her hands to touch her face, to check if there was something but nothing was there. And for goodness sake, she hasn't even washed her face. Her hair must probably look like a nest and suddenly she was aware of how close they sat. Her breathing was now uneven.