★𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗★

Never again were you getting on another boat.

Especially with part of the Joestar bloodline. You had a splitting migraine and was constantly cursing on monkeys and ships. At first, the others were confused as to why you were mumbling under your breath with a deadly glare while staring out at the ocean. They decided that it would be best not to question you.

"So can someone tell me why Anne is all the way over there?" You asked, rubbing the back of your head.

"She says she's waiting on her father," Kakyoin said. "Although I don't believe it."

"Yeah me either," You said. "I'd hate for her to be alone out here,"

"Hey, Polnareff." Mr. Joestar said. "Ask her to come with us."

"Ill do it," You said. "Anne and I are buddies,"

"Buddies?" Jotaro scoffed. You flipped him off over your shoulder as you walked away. You didn't see the pink that tinted his and Kakyoin's cheeks.

"Hey Anne," You said. She looked up at you from her seat on the curb, her eyes immediately lighting up.

"Hey Y/n! Are you okay now?" She asked, standing up. "You hit your head pretty hard,"

"Yeah I'll be okay," You said, smiling cheekily while rubbing your head. "Say, when are you supposed to see your dad?"

"Oh, um," You could see the sorrow in her eyes and hear the uncertainty in her voice. "I-I'm supposed to meet with him in five days."

"Weeeeeell," You drug out. "Would you like to stay with us until he comes? It would ease my worries that you wouldn't be out on the street this whole time."

"Sure!" She said, making you smile and extend your hand out. "Good. Now lets get going. I want to take a shower and not be attacked by a perverted ape."

..

You were so screwed.

Like.

Hella screwed.

You were standing in front of the mirror in nothing but your undergarments, staring at the marks that were on your throat. To you, it looked like the marks that had been from the stand that attacked you at your school back in Toyko. It was like someone had spilled ink onto your neck and it branched out like some type of infection. You gently touched your neck, but didn't recoil. It didn't hurt like before. Was this just the after effects of the stand? You weren't sure, but you could tell that whatever was causing it, was spreading. It was now under your chin and across your neck.

After putting on the rest of your clothes, you told Anne you were running to Jotaro's room to ask him a question. You walked down the stairs, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You could very faintly hear a ruckus above you, but you decided not to question it. It was probably for the better if you didn't. Arriving at his room, you gently knocked on the door and stood back.

You knew that Jotaro would know what to do. He always did. He always had a plan for anything.

When you were younger, you were the main target for bullying. As a baby, you were sick so you developed differently than the other kids your age. You were smaller and that was the starting point of your bullying. The boys in your class would taunt you and make fun of how much smaller you were than everybody else. Once you hit middle school, it was like you had entered the gates of hell. Everywhere you went, you were cornered. People always jumped you and stole your money, or the things that Holly had given you. They knew they could pick on you because you couldn't fight back. Until you met Jotaro and became friends with him. He stood up for you and made sure that the bullying was put to an end. As you two grew up and eventually started highschool together, you stopped relying on him so much and started sticking up for yourself. Sure, you were still picked on for being small, but now you had someone who would beat the shit out of whoever dared laid a finger on you. It eventually turned into you getting into fights and Jotaro saving you from being beat into a pulp. He could always pull something and you two would escape or outsmart the other kids.

"Oh, Y/n," Kakyoin said as he opened the door, clearly surprised by your presence. "What can I do for you?"

"Hey Kakyoin!" You said. "Is Jotaro in there?"

"Yeah. He's on the bed." He moved to the side and opened the door wider, allowing you inside. "If you need me, I'll be outside by the pool," Kakyoin said, smiling at you.

"Ok!" You watched as he walked out before turning to Jotaro. It was just the two of you. "Hey,"

"Hey," He said, sitting up and closing his book. "What do you want?" You plopped on the bed across from him, folding your legs under you and laying back.

"Can I not come see my best friend?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes. He looked down at you. His eyes were blue now. They looked just like the ocean that you had spent hours looking at with him. They were beautiful.

You raised your hand and placed it on his cheek, making him look down at you with a mixture of shock and confusion. But he tried to cover it up with his normal, pissed off look. It was too late though--you had already seen it.

Did you actually come to ask Jotaro about your neck? No. You would have gone to Mr. Joestar about it. He would have known more than Jotaro. So why was your first resort Jotaro? Because he is your best friend? Or because you wanted to see more of him? Memories from the garden flashed across your eyes, making your cheeks flush. You sat up and turned to face him.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I told you already." He grumbled. Right. To remove the stand. But why did you feel it wasn't that?

"Jojo," You mumbled. "You kissed me twice."

His cheeks heated up and he pulled his hat down. A frown crawled over your face and you sank down in defeat. Were you hoping that he would say something different? You didn't know. You didn't know anything about him. And you probably never will. He watched as you stood up on your knees and grabbed the sides of his gakuran, then presses your lips to his. You felt him tense up before he slowly relaxed, moving his lips against yours. You felt your stomach flutter. His large hands grabbed your waist and brought you closer. You were now straddling his waist. You pulled back, face beet red and slightly panting.

"Do you like me?" You asked. You waited....and waited....and waited. Ten minutes later and you were walking from his room, tearing up. He never answered you. He wouldn't even look at you. Who the hell did he even think he was?! How dare he not answer you? You built up the courage to kiss him, and he had the nerve to just sit there and ignore you.

What did you do wrong?