★𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡★

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tadashi asked, confusion spread across his face.

"You're not my brother." You said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Tadashi never called my mother Mom. He called her M/n. Tadashi and I are half-siblings. We had the same father, not the same mother." You said.

"You are smart," He grinned.

"Besides," You said, both of your images flickering. "Tadashi isn't asian."

You landed outside, in the street in front of the hotel. "Moving away from the enclosed space," He hummed. "My, my aren't we cautious."

You glared daggers at him. He pissed you off to no end. How dare he? How dare he impersonate Tadashi like that?

"Standing around and glaring at me won't get you anywhere," He said, his stand flickering in front of you. "So let's stop the nasty looks and get started." He went to swing his fist, but Atlantis appeared and grabbed his fist, then slammed his own into his face. Tadashi grunted in pain, as his nose and his lip started gushing blood.

"Don't underestimate me," You called. "Just because I'm not doing or saying anything, doesn't mean Atlantis isn't." Your stand let out a fierce cry and stood in front of you, his hand in a position to flick something. When he released his finger, a gust of wind knocked Tadashi and his stand away. Your image flickered to him as he rolled to the ground, and you slammed your foot down on his chest. He coughed at the sudden force.

"Don't underestimate me either," He growled. You grimaced when you felt something graze your side. You stumbled back and raised a hand to your bleeding side. Tadashi spat blood off to the side before he kicked up onto his feet. His stand started throwing fast punches at Atlantis.

"My stands name is EverBlaze." He said. "His ability is quickness, and magnatism. He can attract anything magnetic, and use it to his advantage. That piece of metal that just cut you is only a fraction of what he can do at one time. Lord Dio warned me that you and that Kujo boy would be the two I should worry about the most. I don't see why, however. You're just a cocky little bitch who thinks she can beat whoever's ass."

"You should learn to listen to your superiors more often then," You growled, shoving his stand back with another gust of wind. Your image flickered and you were in front of Tadashi. "Because this little cocky bitch is about to beat your ass." You kneed him in the stomach, making him double over. You grabbed a fist ful of his hair and yanked his head down while you brought your knee up. He fell back on the ground with a hard thud, but before you could do anything else, you heard something whizz past you. Your eyes widened when you looked up and saw a swarm of small pieces of metal come racing at you. You raised your arms up to cover your face as the metal cut into your skin on your arms, legs and sides.

"I'm impressed your still standing," Tadashi said. He was already back on his feet with his stand beside him, hand raised with the reddish glow surrounding it. "Usually, people at least get on their knees after that attack."

"Ive been hit harder," You grinned. Atlantis stepped in front of you. "But I dont expect you to say the same." Atlantis began flickering, his image flashing around Tadashi's stand. Tadashi yelled out in pain as Atlantis landed hard blows, but would move quicker than EverBlaze could attack. You looked over as your friends burst out from the hotel, immediately spotting you within the flickering images. You looked away quickly. You couldn't let their presence effect you. You were focused on Tadashi.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Tadashi roared, sending a rush of shrapnel towards you. You screamed in pain as a large piece metal tore into your shoulder, shredding the skin and muscle as it went. "I tried to be nice, but I'm done now!"

You fell onto one knee, clamping your hand over your arm. Blood gushed from the wound and poured over your finger, dropping onto the ground. You grimaced in pain, biting the inside of your cheek. Tadashi grabbed a fist full of your hair and forced you to look at him. In the corner of your eye, you saw Kakyoin and Jotaro running at you.

"No!" You screamed. "Stay back or I'll kill you!" Tadashi looked over as he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you talking to your friends?" He asked, tugging you onto your feet. You let go of your arm and grabbed his wrist tightly. "Well that's not very nice, Y/n. They're only trying to help you."

"I don't care," You hissed through clenched teeth. "I don't need their fucking help!"

"Well, thats a bit harsh." Tadashi said. "All they wanted to do was to save their friend, and you just threatened to kill them if they came any closer."

"It's not their fight," You said. "They don't have anything to do with it."

"Oh, and what if I had attacked say...Jotaro instead? What would you have done if I killed him first instead?" Tadashi asked.

"I still would have killed you." You growled. "You made the mistake of impersonating my brother."

"There's nothing you can do about it now," He laughed. "All I have to do is pick this little piece of metal up and drag it just a little further up on your arm to cut your carotid artery. It'll only be a few minutes before you bleed out."

"You're wrong." You said, making him pause.

"What?"

"I said you were wrong. You said there is nothing I can do about it now. You're wrong. You made your first mistake when you chose to side with Dio. Then you made the mistake of approaching me disguised as Tadashi. I knew when I first saw you that you were a fake. Tadashi is American. Not Asian. Tadashi had a tiny scar on his lip were I kicked him off the bed and he busted it open on his desk. Tadashi called my mother M/n. Not Mom. Tadashi never called me n/n. He knew I hated it so he never said it. Tadashi didn't care that I had male friends. Tadashi knew Jotaro, so he would have recognized him when he walked through the door. Tadashi never cursed. Tadashi never entered somewhere without asking everyone's permission first."

He faltered, and loosened the grip on your head in shock. You flicked your eyes to him. The e/c orbs were blazing with an amount of anger no one had ever seen from you before. It was like Hell had broken loose in your eyes.

"Don't expect me to fall for your tricks so easily. Don't expect me to believe the lies that spouted from your mouth." His eyes widened when he froze, his body going rigid on it own. You stepped away from him, looking over your shoulder as Atlantis flashed in front of him. You raised your hand up, and for the last moments, you were perfectly in sync with Atlantis. When your eyes narrowed, so did his.

"Don't expect me not to know my own brother,"