★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗★

"Say that again, but more slower," You said in disbelief. Kakyoin groaned.

"The baby, Y/n, the baby is a stand user." He said. You blinked at him stupidly before sighing and wrapping his arm up.

"Alright. I believe you." You said.

"Wait..seriously? You don't think I'm insane?" He said in shock.

"Honestly, it's not that surprising if you think about it." You said, closing the first aid kit. "We fought a monkey who's stand was a ship. A baby having a stand isn't a shock to me. In fact a lot of things aren't anymore...that's probably not good. But anyways," You shook your head as you got off topic. "Just don't make a move yet. We still need facts to prove he's an actual stand user."

"Thank you," Kakyoin sighed in relief. "I figured you would have called me insane."

"I was considering it," You said, standing up and putting a hand on your hip. "But I did say I would believe whatever you said from now on didn't I? Besides, you're almost always right." You smirked as you walked back to the other and set the kit down. The baby began giggling when it saw you and you made a funny face before plucking him from the basket. Kakyoin looked at you with wide eyes. You gave him a single glance that said everything.

'Play along. Don't make anything suspicious to the others.'

He gave a nod to you in understanding. The smile came back across your face as you set the baby back down and took the plate of food from Mr. Joestar. As you began to feed the baby, Jotaro came and sat behind you. You tensed up a little as he wrapped his arms around your waist and set his head on your shoulder.

"For someone who claims not to be a tsundere, you sure as hell act like one." You hummed.

"Shut up." He said, squeezing your side and making you yelp. You elbowed his chest.

"Go away. Im trying to feed a baby here." You said, trying to get him to let go. It's not that you didn't appreciate the affection that he was showing you, in fact you loved it. But you were trying to figure out what the hell was up with the baby.

"He can wait." He growled.

"Jotaro!" You snapped. "Seriously! You're gonna make me accidentally choke him!"

..

After finally getting Jotaro to leave you alone long enough to feed the baby, you decided to check on Kakyoin. As you were talking with him, you saw the baby grab something in the corner of your eye. Turning your head, you saw as he stabbed a scorpion with the pin from his diaper. Your eyes widened and you hit Kakyoin's arm as you got up and ran to the baby, watching as he shoved the Scorpion in his mouth to act like nothing happened.

"No!" You yelled.

"Y/n?" Polnareff stood up with the others as Kakyoin grabbed the baby. You forced his mouth open.

"Y/n!" Mr. Joestar said, grabbing your shoulder, and tried to pull you away. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" You shook him off and growled in pain as the baby bit down on your fingers and the scorpions stinger pricked you. You yanked it from his mouth and threw it on the ground, immediately going back to make sure nothing else was in his mouth.

You grunted in pain and looked down at your hand. "Shit!" Kakyoin exclaimed. He quickly handed the baby to a stunned Polnareff and grabbed your wrist. He forced you to sit as he grabbed the first aid kit.

"What the hell happened?" Jotaro demanded.

"The baby tried to eat a fucking scorpion!" You hissed in pain as Kakyoin poured alcohol on your fingers.

"The stinger pricked her finger," Kakyoin said, moving your hand around. "It doesn't look like any of it broke off in your skin," He mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Jotaro asked. You nodded and looked over at the baby. He was crying as Polnareff and Mr. Joestar looked in his mouth to make sure nothing had been left behind, and he didn't get stung. The baby looked over and glared at you. You glared right back. That little bastard.

Later that night, you sat up, poking the fire with a stick. Everyone was alseep. You looked over at the baby, glaring harshly at his sleeping form. Beside you Kakyoin was stirring in his sleep. Jotaro, Polnareff and Mr. Joestar were doing the same. Hierophant Green was out and he had a tentacle wrapped around your ankle. Kakyoin must have been doing this subconsciously, making sure that you were still there while he slept. He didn't know you were still awake however. You knew that the baby's stand had to do with dreams, and you did not feel like having a bad dream by a stand.

You dropped the stick into the fire, watching as it crackled and broke down by the flames. You were tired, but until this was dealt with you refused to sleep. You've had your fair share of night terrors. You did not like them. You looked down at Kakyoin. You brushed the red curl away from his face and eventually just started running your fingers through his hair. You tilted your head up to the sky, watching the stars twinkling. It was much prettier to look at them out here in the desert than in the city. Out here, there were billions of them. It was like someone had dipped a paintbrush in white paint and then splattered it in the sky.

You looked down as Kakyoin went still, his shoulders relaxing. The others did the same. You smiled softly. They had done it.

..

When they had awoke the next morning, they had found you missing. This raised many alarms until you appeared from around the crashed plane, tying your hair into a ponytail. Dark circles were under your eyes and it was obvious that you had not slept.

"You look like hell." Polnareff said. "Did you even go to bed?"

"Nope," You said, kneeling down and taking the baby from the basket. "Mind feeding him Kakyoin? I need to clean my cut."

He grinned widely. "Of course." The baby began to squirm as you handed him off to Kakyoin.

"Here," Jotaro said, grabbing your hand. You sat still as he cleaned your finger. "Why didn't you sleep?"

"Baby." You lied. Although, it really wasn't a lie.

"I didn't hear him cry." Jotaro said, putting a smiley face bandaid on your finger. You grinned.

"Exactly."

He rolled his eyes.

..

Not long after, the five of you were boarding a boat on the Red Sea. The only thing that Mr. Joestar had said was, "We're going to pick someone up." It didn't take you long to figure out who it was. As the others made themselves comfortable on deck, you found yourself crouched down with your arms in the railing. Your eyes were closed as you let the breeze from the sea brush over you.

"Aren't you tired?" Polnareff asked, looking at you with raised eyebrows.

"One day without sleep won't hurt anyone." You said, opening your eyes and standing up. "So not really. Im actually quite awake."

"Would you be mad if i threw you in the water?" He grinned.

You raised your eyebrow. "Would you be mad if you cut your dick off?" He went pale. You grinned as you walked away. Kakyoin looked up as you stepped around to the back.

"Hey," He said, smiling up at you. You smiled back, but your face soon changed into shock as you were pulled down.

"Not a tsundere my ass!" You grumbled as Jotaro pulled you down.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He huffed. You rolled your eyes, but ended up closing them as you laid your head on his chest.