★𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘★

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 (?)

𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰.

:)

4.7 𝐊 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭. 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭. 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

"Damn, Dio." You chuckled dryly, making Jotaro and Polnareff frown deeply. "First you impale my shoulder, now you're going for my stomach? You're just trying to make me swiss cheese aren't you?" You grunted and bit the inside of your cheek as Atlantis removed the knife.

"What're you doing?!" Polnareff screamed, scrambling to his feet to run towards you.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Jotaro snapped.

"No." You stood up straight and stuck your tongue out, showing the flattened piece of plastic in your mouth and raised your shirt to show your stomach unharmed. A grin spread over your lips as you reached behind you and pulled the photo frame from behind you. There was a hole in it from where the knife had been thrown. "I knew this would come in handy one way or another."

"You're a complete dumbass!" Polnareff yelled, yanking you into his chest for a hug.

"That was smart, Y/n." Dio said, walking from the shadows. He flicked his wrist and a a knife appeared between each of his fingers. You were still calling him a magician. "But how'd you Know?"

"I didn't. I had entirely different plans for that picture, and that jelly bag too." You smacked your lips together. "Strawberries are delicious."

"Back to your smartass self I see." He frowned.

"It never left. I was just a little moody." Atlantis flashed in front of Dio and started to attack him. Dio threw the knives at him, and Atlantis was dodging them but as soon as they were thrown more seemed to appeared. You hissed in pain as Atlantis was caught off guard by The World, making him get knicked by some of the blades. Silver Chariot and Star Platnuim manifested as well and the three of them started an attack on him. Dio was surrounded, being attacked from three sides and it caused him to be hit with such force that it sent him crashing through three buildings. Your eyes were wide with surprise.

"There's no time to gauk Y/n! We need to find the others and get a new plan set up!" Polnareff said, grabbing your arm and began dragging you away.

"Did we kill him?" You asked and the three of you started running away again.

"No clue. If we did, we're getting the hell outta here. If we didn't, we're still getting the hell outta here." Polnareff said, barely glancing at you before turning forward again.

"We need to find Avdol and the other two." You said.

"Y/n." Jotaro said, making you glance up at him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I just wanna kill this bastard already." You said. He smirked before turning his gaze back to the road ahead of you.

"They should be right around....here!" Polnareff said, pointing to the two tall and familiar men. The three of you ran to them, yelling to gain their attention. Kakyoin stopped what he was doing and turned to see the three of you running towards them with strained faces.