★𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗★

"Now he's telling me to pass!" Polnareff exclaimed. "Looks like he remembered how shitty his car is. You should have just stayed behind me in the first place, dumbass." He swerved around the car, but immediately jerked the wheel. A semi truck had appeared out of nowhere. The front end of the car collided with the truck, but Star Platnuim appeared and punched the truck back. The car flew up in the air, and you held Anne tightly while grabbing the seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" You yelled, snapping your head to Jotaro.

"If it weren't for Star Platinum's power, we would have been crushed." Polnareff said.

"Where the hell is that car?!" Mr. Joestar said.

"Looks like it took off." Jotaro said. "Do you think that car's driver might be one of the stand users that are after us? Or do you think it's just some random asshole?"

"Of course it's someone who's after us!" Polnareff exclaimed. "We were almost killed!"

"But there hasn't been anything like a stand attack yet." Kakyoin said.

"Either way, all we can do is be careful as well head to the border," Mr. Joestar said as Polnareff started the car back up. "If someone comes after us again, we'll just take them down, no matter who they are."

"Well, what do we do about the truck?" You asked. "Star Platinum really messed it up."

"Just pretend you never saw it." Jotaro said as he pulled his hat down. "Ignore it."

..

"Hey, look over there." You said, pointing to a small shop on the side of the road.

"A road-side tea house.." Mr. Joestar said. "Let's stop there and take a break. If we take our time, we may avoid running into that car."

As you walked towards the shop, you couldn't help but feel a bad aura coming from the place. Everyone had this mean look about them, and kept their heads down as you approached.

"Hey what's that?" Mr. Joestar asked as he approached the shop keeper.

"Sugarcane juice," He responded, pouring some into a cup. "Wanna try some?"

"Hmm..all right." Mr. Joestar said. As he raised the glass, the reflection of the red car was visible from behind them. "What the-?!"

"It's that damn car again!" Polnareff growled. Walking over to it, the window was rolled down and the interior was visible. No body was inside.

"The driver could be any one of these people," You mumbled.

"Hey, you," Mr. Joestar said, pointing to the shop keeper. "Where's the driver of that car parked over there?"

"I-Im not sure. I didn't notice when it parked there." He said.

"I highly doubt that the driver will just come out and announce himself," Kakyoin said.

"He's messing with us!" Polnareff said between grit teeth.

"This leaves us with only one option. Right, Jotaro?" Mr. Joestar said, glancing at the teen.

"Yeah. It'll involve some innocent bystanders, but.." Jotaro said.

"Jojo," You said, glancing at him in the corner of your eye. "You aren't doing what I think you're doing..are you?"

"We'll just beat them all down." He said, grabbing a man and forcing him against the wall.

"H-hey! Jotaro, stop!" Kakyoin said in protest. "And you too, Mr. Joe star?! This is going to far!"

"It's no use, Kak." You sighed, crossing your arms over your chest. "They'll only going to ignore you. Just let them be."

"Hmph..." Anne said. "They're being dumb."

"Boys will be boys," You shrugged. "No offensive, Kakyoin."

All of you looked over as a car door slammed, and the roar of the engine as it came to life. The car sped off, leaving a dust cloud behind it.

"Did we just get played?" Polnareff mumbled in shock.

"Did anybody see his face?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"No..." You said. "What is this guy even trying to do? He seemed like just some crazy driver, but now it seems like he's after us."

"Its gonna piss me off if we don't chase him down and take care of this." Polnareff said. You all climbed back into the car, and sped off in the direction of the red car. "Damn it! For a piece of shit car, it goes pretty fast."

"That's odd.." Kakyoin said as he opened the map. "It says that we should be running parallel with train tracks right now."

"Who the hell cares? We're gonna catch him here in a second." Polnareff said. "Bastard! I'll nail him on this corner!" He slammed on the brakes as he hit the corner. "Impossible! Its a dead end!" The sudden stop wasn't enough, and the the tires lost their traction as the car slid off to the side. The car, thankfully however, stopped before it could go over the edge.

"He's gone! Where the hell could he have gone?!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed.

"He disappeared after the curve? Something isn't right," You said, an unsettling feeling swirling in your stomach. Suddenly, something hit the side of the car and jolted everyone inside.

"Its that car! He's hitting us from behind!" Mr. Joestar yelled.

"How the hell did he get there?!" Kakyoin exclaimed.

"He's gonna push us off the edge!" You said. Polnareff put the car in reverse, and slammed on the gas, but it was doing almost nothing against the car behind you. 

"It's no use! Everyone, abandon the car and get out!"

"Polnareff!" Kakyoin yelled. "What kind of driver gets out of the car before everyone else! Who's going to hold down the brake!?"

"S-s-s-sorry!" Polnareff said as the car began to teter over the cliff.

"IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" You screamed as the car fell over the side.

"Heirophant Green!" Kakyoin called.

"What are you doing?! Hierophant isn't nearly as strong enough to hold this kind of weight! You'll be torn torn to shreds!" Mr. Joestar yelled in surprise.

"Will all do respect, I am aware of my own abilities. I am not fooling," Kakyoin said.

"Oh I get it! You used the car's wrench instead of brute strength!" Mr. Joestar said.

"Not bad, Kakyoin," Jotaro smirked. "I gotta question for you though. Do you like sumo?" Star Platinum formed and grabbed ahold of the cable. "Especially the dead locks on the edge of the ring?" With a fierce cry, Star Platinum yanked the cable and brought the car up. "It's exciting isn't It?" Jotaro said. The places were now reversed, and the car you were in was now at the top while the red car was falling to the bottom of the trench.

"Yeah, I'm a fan of sumo," Kakyoin grunted. He shot him a sly grin. "But in Sumo, it's against the rules to punch your opponent."

"Polnareff," You growled, making everyone turn to you. A dangerous grin spread over your face as you glared at him, eye twitching in annoyance. "I'm gonna fucking kill you."