★𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎★

You held your hand over your mouth, trying to mask the giggles that were threatening to escape your mouth. You were hiding in the closet of your brother's room, and you could hear him calling you from a few rooms away. Your heart was racing from excitement when you heard him ask your mother if she had seen you run by. Staying true to her promise she made to you, she told Tadashi she didn't know where you were. You heard him run down the hall towards your room, and you accidentally let a small giggle escape.

"Aha!" You screamed in surprise when his closet door suddenly open. "Found you, squirt!" He said, picking you up.

"Aw! No fair Dashi!" You whined as he sat you on his computer chair. "You cheated! I thought you were down the hall!" You stuck your lip out in a pout as he jumped on his bed, folding his arms behind his head.

"I didn't cheat!" He defended. "Dad just agreed to run down the hall."

"Dad!" You yelled. You heard him laugh from the kitchen. Your mother popped her head into the room with a smile.

"Come get something to eat you two goofballs," Tadashi stood up, and you extended your arms out to him.

"Y/n," He whined, picking you up. "You're getting big for this! You're four and have two perfectly good legs!"

"But I'm tired!" You said, with a yawn.

"I know," He grinned. "We've played a lot today." He set you down in a chair and then sat beside you.

During dinner, he kept making silly faces at you, which of course made you laugh. After dinner, your parents suggested a movie, to which you happily agreed. You were snuggled in your brother's arms, the both of you fast asleep by the time the movie was over.

It wasnt even a week later that your parents were rushing you to the hospital because you had just dropped to the ground suddenly. You were rushed into emergency surgery once they realized that your heart was failing due to your condition. When your mother had told Tadashi, he had ran out of school and rushed to see you. However, he hadn't been looking where he was going and he was hit by a speeding car. After surgery, you had waited for him to see you. A few days later, and your father told you that Tadashi had been the victim of a terrible accident, but he didn't make it out alive.

The sudden news had sent you straight back into cardiac arrest and you spent more time in the hospital. It was around that time you had met Jotaro and befriended him.

...

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Kakyoin asked as your face paled. You began to laugh nervously, looking at him with fearful eyes. "Y/n?"

"Come on, open the door!" He called from the other side of the door. "I promise I'll explain Y/n!"

"O-o-one second please!" You said to Kakyoin, quickly unlocking the door and rushing out. You slammed the door behind you and faced the boy.

"Hey," He said.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You roared, making him take a step back.

"W-what?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You said sarcastically. "Its just that I didn't expect to see my dead brother randomly to show up at a hotel, 5,000 kilometers away from where he died, Tadashi!"

"Hey calm down!" He said. "I said I would explain, didn't I?"

"Well get explaining!" You snapped.

"Okay, okay!" He said. "When mom and dad told you I died, I wasn't really dead. I was just so badly hurt that absolutely no one thought I would survive. So they told you I died so you didn't stress over if I was going to live or not. You were already having problems with your heart, so they didn't want you to get hurt again."

You were breathing unevenly. This was confusing. It was making your head swirl. Your parents lied to you and told you your brother, your best friend, was dead when he was alive.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Tadashi said. "I would have came sooner, but I didn't know where you were." He said, extending his arms out. "Hug?"

You were hesitant, but gave up and crashed into his arms, holding onto him tightly. You could smell the cigarette smoke on him, and it reminded you of Jotaro.

Oh god.

They were probably freaking out.

Considering Atlantis was currently keeping them away from the door, and you had been screaming just a few minutes ago, you'd say they were. You pulled away from Tadashi.

"I-I have to go back. My friends are probably flipping their shit." You said.

"I'll come with you." He said. You were hesitant at first, but slowly nodded and turned back to the door. You opened it and Atlantis disappeared.

"Y/n!" Jotaro yelled.

"I'm fine," You said walking inside. "I have someone you all need to meet." Tadashi walked in as you closed the door.

"Who the hell is that?" Polnareff asked.

"Tadashi," You said. "This is my..group. Group, this is Tadashi..my brother."

"Your brother?!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed.

"Excuse us for just one moment please," Tadashi smiled, grabbing you and pulled you into the bathroom. "Why the hell are there so many guys?"

"What?" You asked.

"Y/n, why are you in India, with four other guys?!" He said, grabbing your shoulders.

"Tadashi they're my friends," You said in confusion. "We're on a mission. I'm helping them."

His eyes widened. "Y/n.." He said slowly. "Do not tell me that your 'friends' are the Joestars."

"How did you know that?" You asked, suspicion settling in your voice. "What the hell is going on?" You grabbed the door knob.

"Y/n." He said sternly. "They are, aren't they?"

"Oh my God," You said in realization. You felt your eyes widen. "You work for Dio."

"I can explain!" He shouted as you threw the door open and stumbled back. You began to panic. What did you do?

Your brother randomly shows up after ten years, after you had believed he was dead. He's acting sus. He reveals he works for Dio, the very man that you are trying to kill. Does this mean that Tadashi is now your enemy? Wait..did this mean that he had a stand? Everyone you had encountered who worked for Dio had one, so does Tadashi as well?

"Y/n? What the fuck is going on?!" Jotaro growled.

Atlantis formed in front of you and slammed Tadashi back into the bathroom. He fell into the tub, knocking the curtain down in the process. He grimaced as he grabbed his head.

"Dammit," He sighed. "So it really is true. The intelligence of the team is you, and you do have a stand." A figure formed from him as he sat up.

It looked almost identical to Atlantis, but instead, it was purple and had a different aura to it. Its hands glowed a reddish-pink color as Tadashi crawled out of the tub.

"What kind of game are you playing?" Mr. Joestar demanded. By now, everyone had their stands out.

"I'm not playing any kind of game here," Tadashi said. "I only came to see my little sister, but it looks like I'm not welcome anymore."

"No, you aren't." Jotaro growled. "And now I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Back off, all of you." You snapped, narrowing your eyes. "He's my brother. If anyone is kicking his ass, it's me."

"Aw come on now, N/n," Tadashi cooed. "You can't be so mean! I thought Mom and Dad raised you better! You wouldn't attack me. I haven't even down anything to you."

"You're not Tadashi."