★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘★

"So where to next?" You asked, stretching your arms above your head.

"We're heading to a car dealership," Mr. Joestar said, glancing back at you as you yawned.

"Oh fun," You said. You walked beside Jotaro and Kakyoin, with Polnareff in front of you with Mr. Joestar. Now you knew everything was fine between the five of you, you relaxed and wasn't worrying as much anymore. Jotaro glanced down at you briefly as you slipped your arm through his and kept it there. He pulled his hat down to hide his smile.

After arriving at the dealership, you and Polnareff started messing around with each other out of boredom. You slapped his hands away as he tried to flick your nose, and you hit his nose with the palm of your hand. This went on for about ten minutes while Mr. Joestar wrote a check and paid the man. Eventually, Polnareff spotted a woman sitting down and went over to her to flirt, leaving you alone and bored again.

"He does realize that he has absolutely no charm, doesn't he?" You asked, tapping your chin. Kakyoin chuckled.

"He's giving himself false hope." He said.

"Oh geez," Mr. Joestar sighed, walking towards you guys with an envelope,.probably filled with the titles and deeds for the car. "Again?"

You and Kakyoin laughed at this as Mr. Joestar walked over and hit him over the head with the envelope. Polnareff started whining about his hair, and soon enough, the five of you were headed out. Again, you were sat between Jotaro and Kakyoin as Polnareff drove and Mr. Joestar looked at the map. You couldn't help but gaze around at the incredible homes and buildings as you passed.

"Hey, Kakyoin, something wrong?" Jotaro asked, making you turn your head towards the red-head.

"I-It's nothing." He explained. "The view here is amazing. If anyone were after us, I'm sure we'd spot them. But I just can't shake the feeling that someone's watching us, so I can't help but keep looking back."

"Yeah, I can't blame you." Polnareff agreed.

"I think you guys are just a little anxious," You said, turning in your seat to look behind you. "There's nothing behind us. No cars, no people. Just relax a little. We'll be fine." You couldn't say you blamed them for thinking that though. It seemed everywhere you went you were being followed or attacked by one of Dio's servants. It was only natural to be on edge, but still. You wanted everyone to relax and not worry so much.

"So, I've been thinking about our route from here," Mr. Joestar said, gaining everyone's attention. About 100 kilometers northwest is a village called Yarpline. Because of the desert and mountains, the road is heavily curved. It takes two days to reach by car, so the villagers use a Cessna to travel. I think we should go to the village first, buy a Cessna, and cross the cast Saudi Arabian desert." He glanced back at you. "Up until now, I've been worried that attacks by stand users would cause any airplane we rode in to crash, putting a lot of innocent lives at risk. But if we have a Cessna, I can pilot it, and it'll shorten our travel time."

"Heh, no offense Mr. Joestar," You said, giving a nervous smile. "But you seem like the type who would crash a plane before we even got off the ground."

Polnareff and Kakyoin laughed, but Kakyoin tried to mask it, raising his hand to his mouth to muffle his giggles. Polnareff on the other hand just burst into laughter.

"Besides Old Man," Jotaro added, leaning his head back. "I really don't want to be in a Cessna with a man who's been in three plane crashes."

Mr. Joestar glared back at his grandson, making you raise a hand. "It's alright! I'm sure everything will be fine!"

"You're being too optimistic today, Y/n." Polnareff said, glancing at you in review mirror. "Is everything okay?"

"Hey! I'm not always a bitch you know!" You barked. "I can be nice too!"

This caused everyone to laugh, making your cheeks turn pink from embarrassment. You huffed.

"Anyways," Mr. Joestar said, brushing away the side topic to which you silently thanked him for. "I think we should first cross this desert to get to the village of Yarpline. On camels, it would take only one day."

"Camels?!" Polnareff exclaimed slightly swerving the car. "A Cessna's one thing, but wait a minute! I've never ridden a camel Before!"

"Leave it to me," Mr. Joestar chuckled. "I know them very well. I'll teach you how to ride. Just sit back and relax."

You could only smile nervously at the adventure that was awaiting you.

..

"Camels, you say?" The man said. "They're very expensive you know. And hard to take care of."

"We're kinda in a serious life-or-death situation here." You said, your arms crossed over your chest. "So we need them. Whatever it takes."

Of course, Mr. Joestar originally was going to be the one who bargained, but he decided against it, and instead, out you up to it. He had told you what you were betting with, and then let you loose.

"After all," He had said. "You're our professional bullshitter."

And you regret ever saying that. Cause now, they were going to use that until the day you dropped dead.

"But were a little low on cash, so as a payment, how about a trade for that nice car over there?" You said.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed as you placed your hands firmly on your hips.

"T-that's way too much ma'am!" The seller exclaimed.

"Yeah Y/n!" Polnareff said. "Besides, we just bought that car."

"Why else do you think I bought such a fancy, expensive car?" Mr. Joestar chuckled.

"Jeez Polnareff," You said, grinning at him. "Didn't you know that in a place like this, trading is more effective than cash or checks? Besides, driving in the sand dunes would be hellacious. And even so, buying safety for cheap in a time of emergency only ends up even worse than it already was in the end. So mister," You said, turning your gaze back to the man. "We got a deal or not? And, also, we'd like the water in those tanks over there. Consider it an add on to the payment. "

"You sure are an odd girl, ma'am." The man said, making you grin widely.