★𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘★

𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚/𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝! 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ❤︎

After arriving in the city, Mr. Joestar thought it would be a good idea to stop and get something to eat. You were sitting in the back of the carriage with Enyaba, your arms crossed over your chest and your feet kicked up on the empty seat in front of you. You watched as Mr. Joestar approached the man, but was taken aback by the prices. You shook your head in amusement as he started to haggle on the price of the kebobs.

"Its nice to relax a little," You sighed. You were utterly exhausted, and hadn't gotten much sleep since earlier today. And according to the others, you hadn't even been asleep that long. You tried to sleep on the ride from the past town, but you just couldn't.

"Yeah," Polnareff agreed. "It seems like you and I just can't catch a break, huh, Y/n?" You nodded at this and leaned your head back over the seat with a sigh.

"Hey! That old lady is awake!" Mr. Joestar suddenly yelled, making you jerk your head up, and hit your forehead off the top.

"Ow, shit," You hissed, rubbing the red spot as you sat up. You looked over at the Enyaba as a look of horror washed over her face. "W-what the hell?" You said, scooting away and pressing yourself against the side of the wagon.

"I-I....I haven't said anything!" She suddenly yells. "Wh-why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord Dio's stand?!"

"Huh?" Your eyes traveled with hers, to look at the man who had sold Mr. Joestar the kebobs. As he removed his disguise, the four men turned at the sound of your frightened scream. Worm-like tentacles shot out from the Old Woman's eyes and mouth and were beginning to destroy the carriage. You crossed your arms over your face to keep the tentacles from attacking you and you jumped over the seat, rolling onto the ground with the others as the carriage fully collapsed.

"Wh-what the hell are those tentacles?!" Polnareff shouted.

"Why...why the hell have you come to kill me?!" Enyaba shouted. Kakyoin ran to you and helped you to your feet.

"It means that Lord Dio truly trusts no one." The man said. "I will be making sure you never speak again. And as for you five there," He said, turning to face you and the boys. You were holding onto Kakyoin. One look at this guy and it sent shivers down your spine. You did not like the vibe that this guy was giving off. "I will be taking your lives."

By this time, Enyaba was squirming around in the ground, and you turned your head into Kakyoin's shoulder. You didn't want to see the gruesome sight.

"My name is Dan," The man introduced, glancing at you, his eyes lingering a little too long. "Dan of Steel. My stand suggests The Lovers card. I will see to it that you all meet the same fate as Enyaba."

"How could you!?" Polnareff yelled. "She was one of your own!"

"L-l-lies....lies..its a lie. Lord Dio would never do this to me.." Enyaba choked out.

"That thIng coming out of her body is not a stand!" Kakyoin said. "They're real! They're real, moving tentacles!"

"He would never do something like this to me," Enyaba said. "He would never plant a flesh bud. Lord Dio is my reason to live...we trust each other!"

Polnareff summoned Silver Chariot and began to slice at the tentacles, and allowed the sun to reduce them to ashes. "The flesh bud! It's Dio's own cells!" You said.

"Precisely! I'm impressed you were able to figure that out. That's what the flesh bud, made from Dio's cells, looks like when its grown. I just grew it inside of Enyaba." Dan said as he pushed off the wall. "Enyaba, I hear that you were the one who told Lord Dio about the stands. But there is no way that Lord Dio would ever trust a little old woman like yourself. It seems you hadn't realized that."