★𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢★

"Damn! That hit the spot!" Polnareff sighed as the three of you left the restaurant and head back to the hotel. You giggled while Kakyoin chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey, I wonder if Mr. Joestar and Jojo are back at the hotel yet." You said. "It's already noon. We've been out since six this morning."

"Jeez has it really been that long?" Polnareff said, looking at you in shock. You nodded.

"It actually seems like it should be later than it is." Kakyoin said, glancing down at his watch again. "But before we go back to the hotel, Mr. Joestar said something about getting some things for our trip."

You were confused at first. You don't remember Mr. Joestar saying anything about getting supplies again. But you went along with it nonetheless. While you were shopping with Kakyoin and Polnareff, another jewelry stand caught your eye. You decided that looking there would be a little more entertaining than looking at fruit. Once you told Kakyoin, you made your way to the stand.

The shopkeeper greeted you with a warm smile, making you smile back. You began to look through the pieces of jewelry, goggling at the shining gems.

"Hey, Y/n! There you are!" Kakyoin said, entering the shop.

"I told Polnareff where i was going," You said, placing the ring with the bright emerald back down. "But what's up?"

"Can you go with Polnareff back to the hotel? We need something else but were a little short. There should be more money on the dresser in our room." He said.

"Oh. Sure." You said. "Will you be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah! Ill be fine!" He said. You looked at him strangely. He was a little...happy.

"Okay," You drug out, slipping past him. "See you in a few."

Polnareff was standing outside waiting on you and grabbed your wrist as soon as you walked through the door. "What the hell?!" You exclaimed out of surprise.

"Relax!" Polnareff said. "I just want to get to the hotel quickly so we can get this over with." He said, dragging you behind him.

"Chill out, you freaking oaf," You said as he pulled you through the door. He continued to drag you behind him as he walked up towards the hotel room. "Woah, woah, woah," You said in confusion. He had drug you past your room and was heading to Mr. Joestar's.

"Polnareff!" You squeaked as he unlocked the door and shoved you inside. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" Fear filled you as he walked to you and picked you up. You squealed in surprise as he set you in the bathroom before slamming the door shut. A few seconds later you heard a click. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" You screamed, grabbing the handle and jiggling it. "POLNAREFF WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I'm really sorry, Y/n!" He called from the other side of the door. You pounded your fist against the wood, continuing to yell for him to open the door. It wasn't long before you heard another door close.

He left.

He trapped you.

At first, you thought about using your stand and chasing after him, but you didn't. You continued to bang your fists on the door, tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Had they seriously just left you behind? Locked you in a bathroom of a hotel room so they could leave without you? Eventually, the tears fell over your cheeks, and the skin on the side of your hand and your knuckles were scraped up from the wood. You fell onto the ground on your knees, eyes slowly closing from being widened.

You knew that they had lied. Polnareff didn't really mean what he told you. That's why everyone had been acting so weird. They were leaving you in the dust.

So what.

So what they were leaving you behind. That didn't mean that you still weren't going to go to Egypt to Kill Dio. If you were going to go alone, then you were going alone. This wasn't going to stop you.

You stood up and wiped your eyes and cheeks. No more being a baby. You couldn't keep letting this happen. What ever happened to Miss Idepedent? You did things yourself. So why were you crying about a bunch of guys leaving you behind?

You took a few steps back before you kicked the door open. As it swung open, your eyes widened slowly. You must have missed the sound of the door opening when you were pep-talking yourself.

All four men were in the room, all frozen mid-decorating. Your wide eyes looked around. Streamers were half-hung from the ceiling, Kakyoin was in the middle of setting a cake down, Polareff was standing on the bed with a bag in his hand. Mr. Joestar was holding the streamers and Jotaro was holding a few boxes. All of them were frozen in place, shocked by your sudden entrance.

"Goddammit Polnareff!" Mr. Joestar yelled. "You had one damn job! I said in Jotaro's room!"

"I thought I did!" He yelled back. "Its not my fault everything looks the same!"

"Do you not know your numbers then?! Can't you read the door Signs?!"

"Shut the hell up and quit your bitching." Jotaro said, placing the boxes down. "She would have found out anyways."

"W-wha..." You were in shock and confusion. "Wh..what the hell is this?"

"For fucks sake, woman." Jotaro said, walking towards you. Once he was in front of you, he flicked your forehead. "What's today?"

"I-I don't know!" You said, rubbing the spot on your forehead. "Thursday?"

"Dumbass," Jotaro sighed.

"What's going on?" You asked him. "I'm confus..." You trailed off as realization struck you like lightning.

"Happy Birthday, Buttercup."

"Y-y...y-you remembered?" You asked.

"You act like I don't know you," He grinned. But it soon turned into frown. "Hey what's with the tears?" He wiped them away. "Why are you crying?" His hands cupped your cheeks, and you placed your hand over his.

"I'm so stupid." You sighed, the pressure and tightness leaving your chest. "I thought you guys were leaving me."

"Holy shit you really are a dumbass." Polnareff said.

"Hey it's your fault!" You barked. "You're the one who threw me in a bathroom and locked the door without telling me anything!"

"I was trying to surprise you!" He countered, sticking his tongue out at you. You did the same, adding a middle finger into the mix.

"Wait.." You said, moving Jotaro's hand off your face. "You did all this?"

"Jojo came to us late last night and told us your birthday was tomorrow. We all agreed to make up some lame excuse to get us all separated. That's why Polnareff and I kept stalling from going back to the hotel." Kakyoin explained with a smile.

"Jotaro wanted to surprise you, so we agreed. He and I went shopping together to get all this stuff." Mr. Joestar said.

"Sorry we sent all those mixed signals. We're just bad at being secretive." Polnareff grinned.

You looked back at Jotaro with bright eyes. You threw your arms around his neck, burying your face in his chest.

"Arigatō, shin'yū,"