★𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛★

You collasped inside an abadoned building, your back slamming against the wall as you slid down the wall. You were panting heavily, slightly wheezing and grabbing your chest. Your body was shaking, fearful of the past occurrences. You felt ghost like arms circle around you, and you didn't even look up. Atlantis was sitting beside you, protectively holding you as you panicked.

You knew that it was doing nothing but making the situation worse, but you couldn't help it. The last time that something like this had happened, you ended up in the hospital for weeks. You hated it, and it was terrifying. You just had to calm yourself down before it got worse. The arms wrapped around you reminded that you weren't alone, even if not everyone could see your friend.

After about twenty minutes, you were able to breath better, and the tightness in your chest was wearing down. Dried tears were on your cheeks and you were in the midst of tying your hair back into a ponytail when you heard your name being called by multiple voices. You stood up and walked from the building, immediately being spotted by Polnareff, who then alerted the others as he said your name again.

"Are you okay?" Kakyoin asked, grabbing you. "Jotaro said you fell down and then just disappeared down the road,"

"Y-yeah," You said quietly. "Just..freaked out a little. I'm fine."

"Really?" Jotaro asked. "Cause your still wheezing."

"I'm fine." You argued, turning to walk to Mr. Joestar to see if he was alright. You yelped, eyes widening when Jotaro lifted you in the air and slung you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Motherfucker!" You choked out, hitting his back. "Put me down, cunt!"

"She sounds fine," Polnareff snickered.

You flipped him the bird, giving up on Jotaro letting you go and just let him carry you. If he got tired, then that was his fault. However, it gave you time to recover more since you were doing nothing but hanging there. You were obviously pouting, not happy with the way he decided to handle things. Kakyoin chuckled at you, making your cheeks tinted from embarrassment.

"It alright Y/n," Kakyoin reassured. "You should rest anyways. You seemed tired," He gave a smile, and you couldn't help but think back to when he was holding you and Jotaro back.

"Hey...Kak.." You said softly, making him look at you. "Thanks...for making sure I didn't attack that guy. I probably would have killed him and then accidentally killed Mr. Joestar. I'm sorry you ended up babysitting Jojo and I."

"Its alright," He shrugged. "I was just protecting you," You smiled at that, cheeks warming up. Why was he making you flustered so easily?

"Y/n! There you are!" Mr. Joestar said as he caught up with the group. "How're you feeling?"

"Oh I'm fine." You said boredly. "How about you? Did you get the stand out?"

"We did, thanks to Kakyoin and Polnareff." Mr. Joestar said. Kakyoin smiled slightly. "Anyways, I got you some water." He said, holding it up.

"Jojo, put me down." You said, tapping his back. He didn't respond. "Jotaro!" You called. He was ignoring you! Annoyance spread across your face. "Kujo." You said in a fake sweet voice. "If you don't put me down I'm smacking the shit out of your ass." You warned.

Polnareff and Mr. Joestar began snickering. "Y/n, what the hell?" Polnareff said.

"Do you want to die?" Kakyoin whispered. You raised an eyebrow.

"You three obviously do not know Jotaro and I's friendship," You said, placing a hand over your heart. "Allow me to show you. And don't worry," You grinned at Kakyoin. "This happens more times than I'd like to admit." A devilsh snicker left your lips as you slapped Jotaro's ass, making him stop. A cackle left your lips as he grabbed your waist and drug you to the ground, but was careful not to slam you too hard. He bent over you, glaring down at you while you laughed.