★𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎★

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

Jotaro drug the man from the car and threw him on the ground with an aggravated sigh. You brushed the remaining dirt from your shoulders, and Atlantis stood beside you, fully formed with his arms over his chest. There were small burns on your arms from your cardigan catching fire, but it wasn't anything to worry about. You were just glad everyone was okay.

The user of Wheel of Fortune was indeed an odd character. You crinkled your nose as you looked over him. "His arms are so buff but everything else is so....lanky...talk about a bluff," You mumbled, making Kakyoin cover his mouth to try and hide his laugh. You shot him a sly grin over your shoulder as a few strands of hair fell in your face. You turned to face the man again, finding that Atlantis was approaching him.

"What..the.." You whispered in confusion, before it all clicked in your mind. The image from before flashed across your vision, and it lined up perfectly with the things happening around you. Your eyes widened as your arms dropped at your side.

"Hey, Y/n, what the hell are you doing?" Polnareff asked. You slowly shook your head as you released a shaky breath, making Kakyoin grab your shoulder in concern. As soon as Kakyoin grabbed your shoulder, Atlantis disappeared. You fell back, breathing heavily.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Kakyoin asked, going down with you.

"The hell is your problem?" Jotaro asked, walking towards you and crouching down. "You've been acting weirder."

You looked at him with fearful eyes before closing them. You had seen that before. When Atlantis touched the car. No one had saw that, and by the looks of it, they didn't just now either.

"Could this guy be doing something?" Anne mumbled. You shook your head and gently pushed both boys away from you and stood up.

"I'm fine. Just got...a little light headed for a second," Jotaro glanced at you, and you could see the concern swirl in his eyes before he lowered his head down. "Lets just tie this guy up and get going. This heat is killing me."

After the man was tied to a rock, the atmosphere went from tense to playful as everyone started to loosen up and joke around. You spotted Polnareff by the man, holding a sign as he pondered what to write on it. An evil gril spread over your face as you walked over and plucked the sign from his hands, quickly writing your idea down in neat handwriting.

"There," You said, pushing it into the ground.

"'Priest in training, Please do not disturb.'" Mr. Joestar read aloud. The group burst into laughter. While the others made a few finishing touches on the car, you and Anne decided to play tag. You laughed as you jumped over a rock, making Anne squeal in surprise. She didn't stop to jump in enough time, and your shoes slid across the loose dirt as you spun and caught her before she could faceplant. Both of began to laugh, making the others look over as you doubled over and almost dropped Anne.

After collecting your bearings, the both of you headed towards the car. "Wanna race?" Anne said.

"You're gonna kill me kid," You sighed. You glanced at her in the corner of hour eye, E/C orbs sparking with mischief "Last one is a rotten egg." Both of you broke out in a sprint, and you were faster than her. You slowed before you could run into the others, laughing at Anne's pouting face.

"You seem good at entertaining," Kakyoin said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You panted, glancing up at him.

"What I mean, is that you seem good with kids," Kakyoin explained. "Anne seems to enjoy your company a lot more than she does us,"

"Yeah, I guess she does," You said, looking at her as you put your hands on your hips. You felt a pang in your chest, but you ignored it.

"You girls should take a break," Mr. Joestar said, glancing at your and Anne's red faces. "Its hot and we don't have much water."

"Well they'll cool once we get back on the road," Polnareff said as he closed the hood. "Let's get going."

Of course, you were stuck in the middle between Jotaro and Kakyoin. You groaned. "This isn't fair," You whined.

"Shut up and get in the car," Jotaro smirked, pushing you towards the door. You glared at him. He knew what he was doing. Sly bastard.

It didn't take long before both you and Anne were out, worn out from your playing around. Anne was asleep in your lap, her head on your chest. You were drifting in and out of sleep, catching yourself before you would lean on Jotaro or Kakyoin. Your eyes were fluttering as you yawned, reaching up to rub your eye. Kakyoin glanced at Jotaro, and the two of them made eye contact before Kakyoin jerked his chin towards you with a grin. Jotaro sighed before he gently grabbed your shoulder, and eased you into his side. Your eyes closed and you relaxed against him, almost instantly falling asleep.

The sound of metal clattering made you open your eyes. You blinked away the blurriness and you were met by solid concrete. You quickly pushed yourself up, not recognizing where you were. You were in some kind of city square. You looked around and saw someone laying on the ground a few meters away. As you stood up and started slowly walking towards them, it dawned on you. The black gakuran. The black hat. Your breath hitched in your throat as you saw multiple knives sticking from his chest. Blood was pooled under him, and he wasn't moving.

"J...Jotaro?" You whispered. You repeated it a little louder, but when you were given no response, you began screaming his name. Why wasn't he responding to you? Your feet began to move on their own, carrying you closer to him until you slid on the ground, not caring if you scraped your knees or your hands. You were shaking, and you could feel tears well up. You looked at his face, and you could feel your heart stop beating in your chest and you forgot who to breath.

His eyes were open, staring up at the sky above him. The once vibrant teal color was dull, and his eyes were glazed over. They held no emotions in them. They were lifeless. The eyes that you had once admired as kids, and even now as teenagers; you loved the way they would sparkle in the sun. The way they would lit up when he was reading something about sealife, or when you two would go on vacation to the beach and he would see something that interested him and they would shine with curiosity.

But now, they were dull and dim.

You cried out, grabbing his face and putting your foreheads together. "No.." You whimpered. "Wake up...Jotaro wake up!"

"Im afraid, he won't be waking up Y/n L/n." You looked up, eyes widening as you slowly turned your head in horror.

He was there, standing in the middle of the street, a smug grin playing on his face as he moved his hands from his back, revealing the abundance of knives in each of his hands. Amber eyes lit up with devilish desires and insanity as he watched the color drain from your already pale face. His fangs showed as he smiled at you, fake sympath on his fave, yet his eyes screamed murder.

He did this.

Dio.

"Im very sorry for your loss," He said, beginning to walk to you. You tried to get up, but you couldn't move. You couldn't speak. You could only watch in horror as he walked to you and crouched down in front of you. "But don't worry too much," He said, reaching over and brushing your hair from your face. "You'll meet with him soon." You wanted to scream, but nothing came out as his hand enclosed around your face.