★𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘★

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭.

3275 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

"Its so damn hot!" Polnareff complained. "Why the hell are we even out here?" You all were standing around the car, in the middle of the desert. Avdol and Mr. Joestar had said you were meeting with the Speedwagon Foundation, but really didn't give much more information than that. "Why in the world are you wearing that anyways, Y/n? Aren't you burning up?"

You adjusted the purple uniform you were wearing. "Not really. My other clothes were dirty, and this is the only thing I could find." You replied. You were thankful that only two of the five men knew what your uniform looked when it was worn correctly. The collar was popped over your neck, covering the dark markings that had been left behind. Your back hurt as well.

But not from what you think.

Pervert.

Last night, after you and Kakyoin had ran across the hall, you totally forgot that you had their extra key, and you had left it behind in your room. Jotaro took it and got in, and went straight after you. You had let him kiss you, but when his hand traveled dangerously low you got up and locked yourself in the bathroom. You ended up falling asleep in the tub after both boys couldn't get you out. It was fine in the moment, but you regretted it now.

Speaking of the two, they had been giving you sly grins and side glances this whole time. You considered being an asshole to them, but the thought of payback made you think twice. After all, the things that went down between Jotaro and Kakyoin had only been a contest to see who could make the darker mark. The fact that those two always had something to compete about made you want to lock yourself in a metal box without a key.

The sudden exclamation from Polnareff had you tilting your head to the sky to look at the helicopter that was passing over your head. Kakyoin said a smart aleck remark that had a chuckle coming from you and Mr. Joestar.

"I wonder who it is," Polnareff said, putting his hand on the top of your head. "They're getting pretty close, huh...maybe they're going to land soon. What a bunch of idiots for coming to the middle of the desert."

"You do realize that this is what we've been waiting here for, don't You?" Avdol said as he looked at Polnareff strangely. "And wouldn't we be considered idiots as well for also being in the desert?" Polnareff let out a small 'oh' before turning his head away. You snickered below him, making him hit you over the head.

"Ow!" You exclaimed, raising your arms on your head. "That hurt asshole!" The fight between you two started there as you jumped up, making Polnareff fall off the roof of the car. You jumped after him as he let out a girly scream.

"That's the Speedwagon foundation," Mr. Joestar said, completely ignoring the Frenhman's pleas of help. Raising his hand to block out the sun he watched as the helicopter began to land.

"Those are the same guys that's taking care of Mom right?" Jotaro asked to which his grandfather nodded. Everyone turned their heads to shield their eyes from the sand being kicked up from the helicopter's blades.

"Oh hell no. Don't tell me we're riding in that," Jotaro said, eyes widened slightly and and exasperated look on his face.

"Fuck that!" You yelled, successfully locking Polnareff in a headlock. "After all the crashes we've been in?"