★𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎★

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" Jotaro growled.

"Oh? Is that so?" Dan purred. You tried to break away from Kakyoin, but he only wrapped his arms around your waist tighter. Jotaro grabbed Dan and yanked him towards him, anger evident on his face.

"You shouldn't underestimate me. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. " Star Platinum formed behind him, and Kakyoin shoved you towards Polnareff, then used Hierophant Green to hold Jotaro's stand back while he held Jotaro.

"Don't do anything rash, Jotaro!" Kakyoin yelled. "You've already seen his powers! Are you trying to kill your own grandfather?!"

"Let go!" You said, breaking away from Polnareff and running to Jotaro. You got between him and Dan, grabbing his shoulders and shoved him away.

"You aren't taking me seriously," Dan said. You glared at him over your shoulder. He grabbed you and pulled you back, keeping a hand on your throat as he punched Jotaro in the stomach.

"Jojo!" You cried, wincing when Dan tightened his hand on your throat.

"Don't underestimate me, you bastard." Dan growled. "After that geezer Joestar dies, next it'll be your brain that I send The Lovers to next!" He exclaimed as he slammed a rock down on Jotaros head.

"L-let go!" You choked out, grabbing his wrist and dug your nails into his skin, hoping he would release you.

"Don't be afraid dearest," He said, yanking you closer until your bodies were flush against each other. "I admire your intelligence and beauty, so I think I won't kill you. I'd like to have fun with you,"

The urge to knock the fuck out of this man was almost unbearble, but you knew that you couldn't. As long as his stand was inside of Mr. Joestar, you couldn't lay a finger on him. Your hand was raised, like you were going to strike him, shaking from the rage inside of you. A grin spread over his face as you slowly lowered your hand, balling it into a fist at your side. You hated that he was touching you. You hated that he was speaking in such a disgusting way. You hated that he was hurting your friends, knowing that no one could do anything about it. A sense of fear washed over you, but you refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing any kind of emotion.

"Y-y/n..?" Polnareff called, as the rage in your eyes died down, and your face went slack. At first they thought that you had passed out, but the steady rise fall from your chest, and when you blinked told them otherwise. Jotaro looked over, rasing a hand to his bleeding mouth to look at you. He glared at Dan. He was furious, and it wasn't hard to see.

Mr. Joestar looked at you, and your briefly flicked your eyes at him, reading his expression and giving a confirmation with your gaze. Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar dashed away, and Polnareff scrambled to catch up with them.

"Keep him away from Mr. Joestar as long as you can!" Kakyoin called over his shoulder. Dan released your throat in surprise, and you immediately turned to Jotaro to help him up. "We're getting as far away from here as possible!"

"Oh, I see..." Dan said as you pulled Jotaro up. "So you think that if you move far enough away from me, my stand's power will disappear? But one's weakness can also be one's strength. My stand, The Lovers, may be weak, but once it is within a body, I can control it from a distance far greater than any other stand. Even hundreds of kilometers away."

Dan grabbed you, but Jotaro was faster and seized your wrist. You were held by both wrists, and both men began glaring at each other. "I suggest if you want that grandfather of yours to live, you'll let go of this girl." Jotaro refused to move.

You had to play along. If you wanted Mr. Joestar to live, and for your friends to be okay, you had go along with Dan.

You had to bullshit your way through this.

Snatching your wrist away from Jotaro, you allowed Dan to pull you into his chest. He placed a hand on your lower back, and you put a hand on his chest. He thought this was you beginning to accept him, and Jotaro knew it was you playing along, but what they both didn't know, was that you were feeling his heartbeat.

"Look at me Jotaro," Dan said, pushing your body up against his further. In your mind, you were cursing him and scowling, but on the outside your face was slack, even presenting a resting bitch face. "It seems like your girl is warming up to me."

"She's not my girl," Jotaro said. "But if your resorting to taunting me with Y/n, I'd say you're starting to lose your cool."

Dan grinned. "Do you plan to follow me until Joesph dies?"

"Dan, was it?" Jotaro said. "I will definetly make you pay for this."

"If that's why you're following me," Dan said, ignoring Jotaro and beginning to lead you towards him. He let go of your waist, much to your liking and grabbed Jotaros gakuran. "Then maybe I should borrow a little more."

You suddenly dropped on the ground to your knees, your chest tightening as the breath was knocked from you. You didn't even know what had happened. You just felt something slam into your chest and it got hard to breath. Jotaro said your name in surprise, and you shook your head. You took a deep breath, regaining your composure as you stood up. You tilted your head up, closing your eyes and took in a shaky breath. You gripped the fabic at your sides, trying to calm yourself.

You were getting too worked up. If you didn't calm down for a while, things would end badly, and you could end up in a bad state. So you looked at Jotaro under your lashes, silently telling him you were alright, before your image flickered and you appeared down the road, already running away from the two of them.

You had to calm down.

If you didn't...

You would die.