★𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡★

𝐚𝐬𝐝𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐣𝐤𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 🥺 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐭)

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨

1956 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

It had all happened so fast.

You couldn't even comprehend what was happening.

One minute you were walking with Kakyoin to meet up with the others....

And..

The next minute you were standing in the middle of an empty room. You couldn't see anything. You were surrounded in darkness. You wanted to move around, but was too scared to move since you couldn't see a single thing. You couldn't even see your hands as you raised them in front of your face. You were absolutely confused.

Slowly, light started to fill the room. You turned around to look at the fireplace that has just appeared out of nowhere. It was odd. The flames were burning yet the wood wasn't crackling and breaking down. You couldn't even feel any kind of heat from it. You slowly took steps toward it. Your footsteps echoed around you, and it sounded like you were walking on tile. You stopped in front of the fireplace, now able to see a mantel above it. There was a single picture frame resting on the smooth surface. You carefully took it down and swiped away the dust that had gathered on it.

It was a wedding photo. The woman was blonde and had shining bright blue eyes. She held a large bouquet of yellow flowers and a leather bound book in her hands. The man beside her had darker hair with pretty sapphire eyes. Your eyes saw something poking out from under his suit and you crouched down closer to the fire to see it better. It was a star on his neck.

This man was part of the Joestar bloodline.

Could this have been Mr. Joestar's grandfather? The one who had his body stolen by Dio? You could see the resemblance between him and Mr. Joestar. You wondered what his name was. And who was the woman? What ever happened to Her?

"They say curiousity killed the cat," A deep, alluring voice said. His voice sang through the air, cutting into the silence and making you tense up. You slowly stood up and placed the picture back.

"And satisfaction brought it back." You replied, turning to face the man. He was sitting on a couch, one leg crossed over the other with his arms spread over the back of the piece of furniture. He had blonde hair that was messily falling in front of his face and brushing his shoulders. He was shirtless and you could see the scar stretching around his neck from taking over Mr. Joestar's grandfather's body as his own. His amber eyes seemed to glow as they locked onto your e/c ones filled with uneasiness and fear. A grin was spread across his face, his lips curling back to show the sharp fangs resting in his mouth.

You swallowed hard.

"Oh? Why do you look so frightened, Y/n?" He asked in a purr, raising one of his eyebrows. "Do I scare you?"

"No."

"Really? The way you're practically shaking in your boots tell me otherwise." He said.

"They're converse, actually." You corrected, looking down as you raised your foot up. "See?"

The grin fell from his face. "I didn't ask for a smart aleck remark." He growled lightly.

"And I didn't ask to be dragged to this..dusty...worn down..place. But here I am." You replied, motioning around you.