★𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝★

"Are you still afraid?" Dio asked, his breath fanning against your neck, making you shudder. 

"Of what?" You mumbled. "A small mosquito?" He chuckled in your ear, making you tense up. 

"You should think of your words carefully my dear. I might be a mosquito to you, but that doesn't mean this mosquito won't take a bite." He purred. You swallowed hard. You didn't know what scared you more, the fact that Dio was right behind you with his hands hovering over your body and his breath fanning your neck or the fact that he was a vampire and you could feel his fangs poking your skin. 

"You might catch a disease." You said. 

"Oh please. I would fight it off within the hour." He said, stepping away from you. You felt your shoulders relax. You raised a hand to your neck as you turned around. Dio had placed himself on the couch, similar to what you saw when you first laid eyes on him. He motioned for you to sit across from him. You side-eyed him before walking over and sitting on the chair. 

"What do you want from me Dio?" You asked, crossing one of your legs over the other and leaned back with your arms crossed over your chest. 

His grin exposed his fangs, making you frown. "Whatever do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean you fuck-faced blonde bastard," You snapped. "You've already had me here once to give me a headstart and I'm here again. If your goal isn't to kill me, why the hell am I sitting across from you again?"

"Someone isn't very happy." Dio smirked. "You should feel privileged that I'm even letting you inside my home. So drop the snappy attitude and be grateful."

"How about this: fuck off." You said. "I don't want to sit and talk with you. I want to kill you."

"I'm aware of that. But what makes you think you can kill me?" He asked with a smug face. Oh how much effort it took you not to slap the shit out of him then. 

"Do you think I can't?" You asked, raising one of your eyebrows. 

"I didn't say that," He said, raising one of his hands. 

"You implied it."

"I invited you to make a deal with you." He said. 

"I'm not a criminal facing a death trail," You replied, moving your legs to plant them both on the ground. You moved your hands behind your head. "I don't cut deals with lawyers like you." 

"What makes you think I am a lawyer?" He asked, slightly frowning. 

"Oh give me a break," You mumbled, rolling your eyes. "Im a very observant person, Dio. The way you walk, the way you talk, and the way you act all tell a story. Plus you don't hide the law books sitting beside you. Just because it's a little dark doesn't mean I can't see the books surrounding us."

"Very impressive." He said, raising his eyebrows as he smiled at you. 

"I believe you've said that before." You hummed. "Do I surprise you that much?"

"You act like an idiot most of the time so a little." Dio said. 

"That's fair." You mumbled with a shrug. 

"But your intelligence makes up for it." He said, leaning forward. "Which brings me to ask this." His amber eyes were shining and seemed to glow in the dim lighting. You frowned. 

"How about a little game?"

"A game?" You repeated. "What kind of game?"

"A riddle game." Your eyebrows furrowed together.