★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎★

"Is it weird to be both freaked out yet jealous by a camel?" You asked.

"What?" Kakyoin laughed turning to look at you.

"I mean, come on." You said. "Camels are freakishly big and have humps! That's a little weird!"

"No I mean what part makes you jealous?" He asked, trying to keep himself composed and not burst into hysterical laughter.

"Their eyelashes!" You exclaim. "Just look how long they are!"

"Your eyelashes are long too," Jotaro commented, glancing at you as he adjusted the saddle/carpet.

"Well, yeah," You said. "But their's is so pretty!"

"I can't decide whether I should call you a complete dumbass, or fucking insane." Jotaro sighed. You laughed.

"How the hell do you ride one of these?!" Polnareff yelled. "Its like three meters tall!"

"You see," Mr. Joestar said. "The trick is to get them to lay down first." He began tugging on the reins, obviously struggling. You laughed at his struggling as you pulled your camel down with ease. You swung yourself onto it and smirked as it stood up.

"Showoff!" Polnareff yelled.

"You're just pissy you can't do it," You replied.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro sighed.

"It's easy Jojo." You said. "Just like mounting a horse. But wait, Mr. Joestar," You said, leaning forward and tapping the Camel's head affectionately. "You can ride one, right?"

"I've seen that really long movie, Lawrence of Arabia, three times! I know very well how to ride a camel!" Mr. Joestar yelled while he hung from the camel. "Although I slept through it two of those times.."

"A movie?!" Polnareff exclaimed. "So you mean you never actually ridden one?"

You shook your head at them. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, you began to set out. The sun was blazing above you, making you re-adjust the ponytail that your hair was falling from.

"Its so hot," You groaned, fanning yourself with the hand that wasn't holding the reins. "I figured once we got moving it would get cooler. But it just feels like the sun is closer!"

"It is awfully hot," Mr. Joestar said, taking his hat off and fanned himself with it.

"Something isn't right," Kakyoin said. "I still can't shake the feeling that someone's watching us." Everyone looked behind you, at the path that you had just traveled, but nothing was there.

"Like I said earlier Kak," You sighed. "It's probably just your nerves. Or, knowing our luck, some kind of wild animal is gonna attack us." You looked over to see that he hadn't eased up at your joking around. You frowned. "Kakyoin, if it's really bothering you, I can use Atlantis to look around. He's too quick for anyone to see him."

"Kakyoin's right. Something is off. I can't help but feel it too." Jotaro said.

Mr. Joestar stopped your moving caravan and looked at you. "Go ahead Y/n. We'll have Jotaro do some looking as well." You nodded and Atlantis formed beside you before quickly flickering around. His image was seen in different places in a mess of blurry images.

"Anything?" You turned to Jotaro. He shook his head.

"Only thing out there is your stand bouncing around. And you didn't see anything either?" He asked.

"No," Both your stands disappeared as you sighed. "Let's just hope it was our imagination and get going. If something was following us, staying in one spot would be a horrible idea."