The Brooks Brothers

The basketball court in the park was the major hangout for the high school kids. It didn't take long after we arrived for Justin to make friends and jump into a pickup game. He was definitely the athletic one in the family.

Sarah had glued her eyes to Justin the entire time, "How.... how can someone be so hot? Why didn't you tell me that he existed?"

I roll my eyes, and take another look at Justin. He reminded me a lot of Liam.. he's tall and muscular and always wears a smirk as a smile.

"It never came up."

Jackson had made friends with a black haired girl standing over by the bleachers. Sarah babbled on about her future children with Justin and how she wanted to come to my house all the time from now on. A car horn blares across the park and we all turn to see who it is.

A black jeep pulls up to the edge of the court and Liam hops out onto the ground. He jogs over to the group of guys playing a pick up game and conversation with them. Sarah is still rambling on about how she plans to seduce Justin when I became fed up, "What happened to Jett?"

She shut up really quick and looked at me in shock, "What?"

I roll my eyes, "I asked what happened to Jett? You have your tongue down his throat not even 48 hours ago... and now you plan to seduce Justin Brooks?"

She look offended, "Are you calling me a slut?"

I shook my head and put my palm on my forehead, "That's not what I said. I just think you need to pick one and stick to it, you switch around a lot."

She grinned, "I like to keep my options open, it's more fun that way. Besides, Jett is just someone to have a little fun with... Justin is marriage material."

"You are seventeen. Marriage should be the last thing on your mind."

"Hey when you find the one, you find the one."

My eyes were tired of rolling. She could be so dramatic at times. Justin took a jump shot and Sarah jumped up cheering. He gave her a wink and ran down to the other side of the court.

"Oh my god, he knows it's meant to be."

I look around the court but don't see Liam. His Jeep was still parked on the edge so I knew he had to be close by. I hear some giggles under the bleachers and peek through the opening under me feet.

Found him.

I could see red hair and Liams hands running through it. He had found a girl within five minutes of arriving and was already making out with her. And on top of that, it wasn't Hannah. Sarah had a cup from the gas station sitting beside my foot. I slowly knocked it over with the heel of my shoe. Within seconds I heard screaming and a few cuss words. Liam walked out from behind the bleachers, coke dripping from his hair.

I couldn't hold back my laughter. Sarah noticed what had happened and joined me in laughing til we were in tears. Just seconds behind Liam, Charlotte walked out with coke dripping from her long red hair.

Oh shit.

The red hair belonged to Jetts ex girlfriend.

Jackson had now joined me and Sarah on the bleachers, "Damn, who is that?"

Charlotte realized that everyone was now staring at her, she ran off to the building on the hill.

Liam stared at the cup that was turned over and then my shoe that was only an inch or two away from it, "Hope you are proud of yourself."

He walked up the hill after Charlotte.

"Anyone going to tell me who that was?" Jackson was still interested in Charlotte.