Chapter 22

Soobin watched as Hueningkai slowly started the horse in a slow trot.

Which did not help his situation at all.

Soobin was trying to decide whether to hug around Hueningkai or grab his waist, either way their bodies were very close and practically bouncing together with the trots.

"Soobin do you see? Look! Its listening to me!" Hueningkai got so excited when the horse sped up a bit at his command.

Soobin smiled at the boys excitement. He was raised in the castle forced to learn riding, so the fun in riding had lost its effect for him.

Soobin slowly held onto hueningkais waist, waiting for any protest.

Hueningkai didn't even acknowledge it, so soobin became comfortable and wrapped his arms around Hueningkai in a hug.

Oh my God he's hugging me we're on a horse what do I do act cool Kai act cool he's going to fall if he doesn't hold on is he blushing at this? What do I do? What do I say? Do I say anything?

Hueningkai was having an internal crisis at the large hands wrapped across him. It only worsened when soobin rested his chin on hueningkais shoulder.

"Do you like riding?" Soobin felt taken away with the whole view and feeling. Riding through the forest, Hueningkai on the horse with him. Bodies practically molded together in the small saddle. He was in love.

"Y-yeah...it's fun." Hueningkai kept his answer short so his panicking wouldn't show.

Soobin hummed with a smile looking at the forest view. It had been a while since he was back in the forest with Hueningkai. Nothing could be better.

"I love you." Soobin let his thoughts slip as he stared at the side of Hueningkais rosy cheek.

"What?" Hueningkai had almost missed the whisper.

"They're taking forever." Beomgyu waited on the doorstep of the dump that was hueningkais house.

Taehyun was currently trying to plan out how to fix the disaster of a cabin. First of all, there were only two rooms and one bathroom, the kitchen was the livingroom as well.

It was filthy, nothing could be used, there was water damage, and it was nearing the end of fall. This place wouldn't survive winter without fixing.

"Hey, princess come help me real quick." Taehyun wanted to check out the second room but the door was jammed shut.

"What did you call me?" Beomgyu stood with an offended gasp.

"Princess. Because you're a picky bratty princess." Taehyun didn't hesitate to offend beomgyu.

"I guess you don't want a princess help then." Beomgyu refused to help him if he was just going to insult him.

Taehyun heaved his shoulder into the door and it fell down with a loud bang, Taehyun with it.

"TAEHYUN??!" beomgyu was from the front door to Taehyun in an instant.

"W-wait wait wait don't come in-" Taehyun tried to warn beomgyu but beomgyu stepped in the hold in the floor, tripping and landing smack on Taehyun.

Taehyun felt like he was dying when beomgyus thigh landed on his crotch, crushing it.

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY." beomgyu winced and got off of Taehyun quickly.

Taehyun curled himself, enduring the pain, waiting for it to stop.
"I don't think I can ever have children now-" Taehyun coughed out.

"You're gay what does it matter?" Beomgyu tried to stand and caught himself on the wall.

Shit! My ankle....did I hurt it again? My promise....

Taehyun regained composure and stood up, dusting himself off. "You alright?" Taehyun figure beomgyu probably hurt himself in the fall too.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Beomgyu smiled and pretended his ankle was perfectly fine. No way he would go back on his promise.

"Jeez ..this whole place is a dump. This room looks like it hasn't been used in years." Taehyun swatted a spiderweb from his face.

"We just have a lot of work to do." Beomgyu rolled up his sleeves. He at least wanted to clean a spot to sleep since the sun would soon set.

"I said I love this!!!!" Soobin saved himself. "The view is so nice and the cool breeze! Right? Don't you love it?"

Hueningkai found it odd, but then again he had barely heard the whisper so it could've been wrong.

"Yeah, it's really nice." Hueningkai abrubtely stopped the horse when they made it to the house and saw beomgyu and Taehyun hauling out the one bed.

     Hueningkai quickly jumped from the horse and ran over to them to stop them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" hueningkai sat on the bed, making them drop it.

Soobin got off and tied the horse to the same tree aengdu was tied to.

"Kai your place is a wreck, this bed needs to be burned. We'll buy new ones after we clean." Beomgyu and Taehyun had used rags to cover their faces like cleaning ladies.

"I didn't think it was that bad..." Soobin came and rubbed the small of Hueningkais back to comfort him.

Taehyun glared and crossed his arms. "Oh please your bedroom is the messiest 8th wonder of the world. If you hadn't of ran away the maids would have never been able to fix that disaster."

Soobin grew embarrassed about his messy habits being said in front of Kai.

"Aww he's messy? Fine then you two have fun being clean freaks me and Soobin can live happily in our messy room."

"You're room? You've already decided on roommates? Why not let the brothers sleep in the same room?" Taehyun knew there were only two rooms, but was surprised everyone just assumed the roommates.

The air grew real awkward between soobin and Beomgyu. They had totally wanted to ignore the awkward new step brother thing, but Taehyun dragged it out from under the carpet.

Beomgyu decided to break the awkward silence. "Sure! I don't mind it. Better than sleeping with your creepy opened eyes while sleeping." Beomgyu stuck his tongue out to Taehyun before running inside to tidy one of the bedrooms.

The others quickly followed, pitching it to clean a spot to sleep for the night.

"You talk in your sleep hypocrite. Everyone should sleep well because I'm waking all of you up at the asscrack of dawn to fix this Trainwreck of a house." Taehyun pointed his finger between the three boys.

"Yesss sir."