Chapter 48

"how the hell am I supposed to sleep?" Beomgyu stared angrily at taehyuns wadded up shirt beside him on Taehyuns bed.

"This is all your fault...you should've stopped soobin running away and then he wouldn't have met and fallen in love with Hueningkai. You shouldn't have made me like you either! Then everyone would be happy and healthy!!"

Beomgyu shoved the shirt off of the bed, frustrated. How was he just supposed to fall asleep tonight when,

1. Hueningkai could be dead

2. Soobin could be dead

3. Taehyun could be dead

4. Tomorrow at their wedding, there's going to be an outrage at how soobin isn't there. But maybe....just maybe...they'd cancel the wedding because of the runaway groom.

5. PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO KILL THEM STILL!!!

beomgyu screamed into his pillow and thrashed his feet against the bed, immediately regretting it when his ankle throbbed.

It was well enough to walk on now, but hurt when it touched anything.

He couldn't be picky about this though, he was just happy it healed at all. He would hate to be bedridden for the rest of his days.

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyuns pillow from his side of the bed and hugged it, pretending to apologize to it.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean it...." Beomgyu buried his face into the pillow and tried to calm himself down to sleep.

"Do you think Taehyun snuck in again?" The guard was suspicious, hearing beomgyu talking to someone through the door.

Yeonjun sighed. "No, I checked a couple minutes ago, he's just crazy."

Taehyun was getting tired, his feet ached and his legs were throbbing. But he kept walking along the forest, with a lantern, looking for any trail of Hueningkai, or anything that seemed like an assassin-for-hire camp.

A twig snapped behind him and he threw his sword forward, prepared.

"REVEAL YOURSELF!" Taehyun was hesitating no longer when it came to killing any person who came near his group. It seemed everyone was an enemy to them.

"It's me! Soobin! Oh my god you're alright!" Soobin rushed forward and hugged Taehyun once he had dropped the sword upon seeing him.

"Soobin...hey? Wha-" Taehyun was overjoyed to see soobin, but had two very concerning questions. Soobin didn't give him a chance before grabbing his hand.

"Do you have any leads on Hueningkai?" Soobin grabbed Taehyuns shoulders now, looking a little bit more that concerned.

Taehyun saw his messed up hair, tired eyes, and muddy clothes.

"Soobin...are you ok? I have one, but you should still be at the castle, who's going to deal with the wedding?" Taehyun wasn't harsh, and spoke quietly, for soobin looked like his mental state right now was not the best.

In fact, it looked like he was shattering, hands shaking and eyes wide. Taehyun couldn't believe that soobin walked all the way from the castle, he had at least rode a horse, but soobin walked? Ran? How did he know where to look?

"IM NOT GOING BACK THERE!! not until we find Hueningkai....Taehyun if he- if he dies-or almost dies again...I don't know if I can take it- all of this just because of me!!!!"

Taehyun grabbed soobin before his knees gave out, turning into more of a hug.

"Soobin! Soobin ...hey...he'll be alright, we'll find him. None of this is your fault! Beomgyus a prince! I love him through all this danger! We wouldn't just give you guys up because of some injuries, let's find him okay?"

Taehyun waited till he saw soobin wipe his face with his trembling hand and a sniff.

"Yeah. Ok." Soobin brought himself up again and followed Taehyun, keeping a firm hand on Taehyuns, as his only sanity at the moment.

"I found wheel tracks just as you distracted me, we can follow them." Taehyun shone his lantern downward towards a trail and followed it carefully.

Soobin pulled his hand over Taehyuns mouth and blew out the lantern suddenly, ducking down in the bushes and pulling Taehyun with him.

Taehyun didn't need an explanation, he heard the mens voices approaching and spotted a carriage and campfire around 15 feet away.

"What do we do about the boy?" A man was speaking to what seemed like the head by the campfire, he had a crap ton of bloody, and something else he couldn't tell, covered rags burning in the fire. It smelled revolting.

Soobin covered his nose and looked to Taehyun, both drawing their swords and nodding. The silent agreement to attack when the men went quiet.

"I put some in his food for the trip, but it looks like he just threw that up. Stupid little shit." The man was stressed out, and just stared into the fire.

"Then what can we do? We can't have him screaming all the way there, you really want to bring him along for petty revenge? Just kill him."

The man stopped to contemplate it. "We have to kill the princes at the wedding tomorrow morning....in 3 hours seeing as how late it's gotten. DAMN IT!!" the man kicked over the log he sat on and marched to the carriage, slamming the door open and lifting a boy up out of it.

"Hueningk!-" Taehyun stopped soobin.

"Wait for my move." Taehyun was serious, and staring like an eagle. Soobin could tell he was running a thousand plans through his brain.

"Well burn him and then leave here, if we're lucky we'll make it on time to see the princes die." The man heaved the limp boys body and walked towards the campfire.

It was without a doubt Hueningkai, soobin held a whimper in his throat seeing his soft, bouncy, curls hanging over the man's arm. He looked cold....soobin subconsciously reached out to warm the limo hand hanging down, but had no time to when Taehyun yelled.

"NOW!"