Partnering Up

The kids noticed that the Beatles had been taken away.

"This is terrible. The Forces of Evil are so strong. We'll never save them now" said Meg.

"Yes we will. Odds are Captain Hook is part of this. Sam can handle him" said Calvin.

"You're right, Cal. That old codfish would do anything to keep me and my brother out of his way. Like take off with the Beatles" Sam said.

"And that's why we gotta go out there and get him" said Charles Wallace.

"Not we. Me. The Jolly Roger is too dangerous for the four of us. You guys stay here with the Wiggles" Sam said.

As Sam started to fly, she was interrupted.

"Wait. Sammy. I'm coming with you" Murray said.

"Absolutely not! Captain Hook could stab you" Sam scolded.

"But I wanna help you" said Murray. 

"No!"

"Why not?" Murray said innocently.

"Because I don't trust your judgement" Sam said.

"Excuse me?" said Murray.

"We are becoming friends again, Murray, but having a Wiggle fight pirates with me might never save the Beatles" Sam said.

"No. It could work. Each of us could partner up with a Wiggle and then battle those villains together" said Calvin.

"But how will we battle them together if we partner up?" said Greg.

"We'll separate... and surround them" said Charles Wallace.

"Great idea, Charles Wallace. I'm gonna partner up with Greg" said Meg.

"Are you sure, Meg? Sam has her ability to fly to protect her. You don't" said Greg.

"Excuse me, I travelled the universe with my mind, defeated darkness and saved my father AND Charles Wallace  from a dark planet. And I did it all without flying or magic. So I think I can do this" said Meg.

"I'll go with Anthony" said Calvin.

"You're taking a chance on me, Cal?" 

"If you have what it takes, Anthony. You think you can fight off magical villains?" said Calvin.

"I'll do anything you say" said Anthony.

"If you're sure" said Calvin.

"And I'll take Jeff as long as he doesn't fall asleep during battle" said Charles Wallace.

"Charles. Why would I fall asleep during battle?" said Jeff.

"Because you always fall asleep during everything" said Charles Wallace.

"Hey. If it means saving the Beatles, I'll stay awake for this battle" said Jeff.

"That leaves you and me, Sam. Will you let me help you now?" said Murray.

"Darn it, Murray! Okay. But battling pirates is really hard and dangerous. You gotta do what I say" Sam said.

"I will, Sam. I promise" said Murray.

"You serious?" Sam said.

"Yeah" Murray answered.

"Alright. You can partner up with me" Sam said.

"Sam, couldn't you spare the rest of us some pixie dust in case we may need to fly?" said Meg.

"Yes. I'll give each group their own bag of dust" Sam said.

And she gave her friends one pack of pixie dust for the adventure.

"Okay. Jeff and Charles Wallace head down to New Orleans, Murray and Sam, go on to Never Land. Greg and Meg go to Agrabah. Anthony and I will head to the Pride Lands" said Calvin.

And the four groups hurried to where they needed to go.

Their plan is in motion but how will they win a battle with such infamous villains?

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy