Reunion

"Did it work?" Murray said with his eyes covered.

Sam looked up and noticed that the sun was up and everything was back to normal.

"Yes! It worked!" she said.

"Looks like love works every time" Greg said.

"Yeah. The Beatles tell us that all the time, and as of now I consider that spooky. Because they couldn't have been more right" said Charles Wallace.

Calvin faced Murray.

"I, uh... I'm sorry I stole your girl back" said Murray.

"No, it's fine. I was actually gonna say that that was very brave. Saving Sam from that mean old Chernabog" said Calvin.

"Thank you" was all Murray could say.

"Murray... I take back everything I ever said about you" said Calvin.

"Thanks, Cal. Wait, what?" said Murray.

"Oh my goodness! the Beatles. We need to get to them and tell them everything's okay" Meg said.

The friends made their way back to the Wigglehouse and the Beatles were there. All four of them.

"Kids! You're alright" George said.

"We are" Sam said.

"We saw what happened on that mountain. I can't believe you all got out clean" said Paul.

"Well, we did get out clean and that's all that matters" Meg said

"We gotta head back home" said Calvin.

"Yeah" said Charles Wallace.

"We really wish you didn't" said Anthony.

"Hey. We're never far away. We might be back sooner than you think" Sam said.

Sam gave Murray one last kiss before saying "Bye"

"Bye, Sammy" Murray said back.

"Come on, kiddos. Train's a-leaving" said John.

"We're coming" said Calvin.

The Wiggles said their good-byes and the kids followed the Beatles home.

well, that really is it.

Let me know in the comments what your favorite part of the story was. And also tell me if there should be a fourth installment of "Twist and Wiggle". 

Now, for the time being it's "cheerio". 

Bye-bye!

Peace and love,

Sammy