Just Too Powerful

The Wiggles and Meg's friends made their way into the throne room and found Queen Grimhilde's magic mirror.

The Mirror's face appeared.

"What art thou doing in my Queen's palace?" he said.

"Wow. Magic Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Charles Wallace joked.

"Art thou kidding?" said the mirror.

"Actually, the real reason we're here is to successfully find your Queen's magic gem so we can save Paul McCartney" Sam said.

"Ah, indeed. And thou would like me to show you where my Queen's magic gem is?" said the mirror.

"Yes, sir" Sam said politely.

"The young mistress speaks, I hear it well. Behold! Now works the magic spell" the mirror chanted.

The mirror showed Queen Grimhilde's gem in her dungeons, which just so happened to be where Meg and Paul were.

"Thank you kindly, Magic Mirror on the wall" said Calvin.

"It was no trouble at all, young masters. And mistress" said the mirror.

The friends went down to the dungeons in which Meg had finally freed Paul.

"Guys?" she said.

"Meg. The gem is down here" Charles Wallace said.

"Kids. Am I ever glad to see you" Paul said.

"Us to you. Now where's that gem?" said Calvin.

"It's over here" said Murray.

As they grabbed it, Queen Grimhilde saw them.

"My gem! McCartney, are these your friends? Are they trying to save you? Do not lie to me" she said.

"Yes, Your Majesty. They are trying to save me" Paul said.

"You may have found my gem, but I am just too powerful for you to conquer me" said Queen Grimhilde.

"What do you mean?" Sam said.

"I mean, you cannot defeat me. I have magical powers" said Queen Grimhilde.

"So did a lot of you villains but we got rid of them just fine" said Calvin.

"That's true. They were just too slow for us" said Greg.

"You make fun now... but soon... VERY soon... the fun will be done!" Queen Grimhilde growled.

"Okay. That is the frosting on the creepy cupcake!" shouted Murray.

"It is very creepy indeed. And you will never defeat me" said Queen Grimhilde walking to her book of spells.

What? Too powerful?

What's the Evil Queen gonna do?!

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy