Safe Escape

The Shadow Man entered his chamber and saw Charles Wallace and Jeff holding the gem.

"It's the Shadow Man himself" said Charles Wallace.

"We're doomed for sure" said Jeff.

"No way, Jeff. Only the meek get doomed. The bold survive" said Charles Wallace.

"Hmm. Think you're so bold. You won't survive my magic, little playboy" said the Shadow Man.

"What are we gonna do?" said Jeff.

"Tiana said we destroy this gem and then we're saved. So we need to think fast so we can destroy it" said Charles Wallace.

Jeff noticed that the Shadow Man was holding a cane.

"Charles. I have an idea. We grab the man's cane and smash the gem with it" said Jeff.

"Ooh, ooh, good idea. But how are we gonna get the cane? We're trapped" said Charles Wallace.

"Hey. Didn't Sam give us some spare pixie dust?" said Jeff.

"Yeah! We can use it to fly out of this and get the cane" said Charles Wallace.

Jeff and Charles Wallace used the pixie dust to fly away and grabbed the Shadow Man's cane.

Charles Wallace smashed the cane over the gem and the gem was officially destroyed.

"No! No! How am I supposed to pay back my debt?" the Shadow Man shouted.

The tiki faces then sucked the Shadow Man into one of their mouths and he was defeated.

Jeff and Charles Wallace exited the chamber in victory. 

New Orleans was finally sunny again.

"We did it, Jeff" said Charles Wallace.

"We sure did, Charles. But we still have lots more villains to defeat" said Jeff.

"That's correct-a-mundo. So let's get on with it" said Charles Wallace.

Phew! they escaped safely.

Let's see how the others are doing in the next chapter, shall we?

Peace and love,

Sammy