Voo Doo Magic

Jeff and Charles Wallace went to New Orleans to fight the Shadow Man.

Princess Tiana was cowering in her restaurant from the thunder storm that the villains' curse started.

"What's happened, Miss?" said Charles Wallace.

"The Shadow Man has gone out of control. You have to help me" said Tiana.

"We're here to help. How do we battle that man and win?" said Jeff.

"All the villains have a gem that keeps them powerful. The Shadow Man keeps his in his voodoo chamber. Just find it, destroy it, and everything will be okay" said Tiana.

"Where's his chamber?" said Jeff.

"It's around the corner" said Tiana.

"Thanks so much. We'll take it from here" said Charles Wallace.

Charles Wallace and Jeff found the chamber but they had to make sure the Shadow Man wasn't around before they could look for the gem.

"I don't see anybody" said Jeff.

"Looks like the coast is clear. Let's go" said Charles Wallace.

Jeff and Charles Wallace entered the Shadow Man's voodoo chamber and started looking for the gem.

"Wa-hoo. How are we gonna find the gem in this place?" said Jeff.

"It must be hidden in a secret compartment" said Charles Wallace.

While they searched, Charles Wallace found the Shadow Man's crystal ball.

"Cool! This thing is showing me Wiggletown" he said.

"What do you see?" said Jeff.

"In your bedroom, I see... your alarm clock. Everything is purple. In Greg's I see his magic gear and everything is yellow" said Charles Wallace.

"And?" said Jeff.

"In Anthony's room, I see bowls of fruit salad. Everything's blue." said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. What about Murray's room?" said Jeff.

"I see his guitar. Everything is red. And I also see that he has a DVD marked Sam at the beach" said Charles Wallace.

"Murray told us Wiggles in confidence. He made a secret video of Sam in front of the seashore" explained Jeff.

"Oh, so that's why he asked her to run in slow motion" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. Now where's that gem?" said Jeff.

Charles Wallace opened a secret box and found the purple gem inside.

"Over here, Jeff! I found it!" he said.

"Well done, Charles. Now we just need to figure out how to destroy it" said Jeff.

Suddenly, drums started playing and a bunch of tiki faces went in towards Jeff and Charles Wallace.

"What's going on?" said Charles Wallace.

"We are his friends on the other side" said the tikis.

"Uh-oh. I think these are the Shadow Man's henchmen" said Jeff.

Jeff and Charles Wallace found the Shadow Man's gem! 

But it seems that they're trapped.

How will they escape? 

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy