Dragon Fight!

Maleficent walked into her dungeon and saw the Calvin and Anthony with her gem.

"Not so fast" she said.

"Where are the Beatles?!" Calvin shouted.

"What have you done with them?" said Anthony.

"You poor simple fools. Thinking you can defeat me. ME! The mistress of all evil" Maleficent laughed.

"Calvin. What do we do?" said Anthony.

"Maleficent has a staff. We can use it to destroy this thing. We crushed Scar's gem" said Calvin.

"With an elephant rib" said Anthony.

"Exactly. It was something of Scar's. If we use Maleficent's staff to destroy this gem, it'll be crushed in no time" said Calvin.

"Good thinking" said Anthony.

"You think you're so powerful, Maleficent! Calvin O'Keeffe will show you what powerful is" shouted Calvin snatching away Maleficent's magic staff.

As Anthony was about to smash the gem with the staff, Maleficent turned herself into a terrible dragon.

"Calvin, she's a dragon now. What are we supposed to do?" Anthony yelled.

"Fly" Calvin said.

"But we might be high enough to reach her jaws. She could eat us" said Anthony.

"Okay, okay. Run!" Calvin said.

Maleficent was breathing fire to try and stop them.

But, luckily for them, Anthony was still holding the staff.

"Anthony! The gem! If we destroy it, we'll get out clean" said Calvin.

"You're right, Cal." said Anthony.

"Smash it! Hurry" said Calvin.

Anthony did as he was told and Maleficent fell off a cliff to her doom.

"Just think. Only three to go." said Anthony.

"Yeah. Then the Beatles can hot-foot it outta here" said Calvin.

"I heard Murray and Sam found George. So we just need John, Paul and Ringo" said Anthony.

"But we don't know where they are. Maleficent didn't have them" said Calvin.

"Maybe the others have found them. Let's go see" said Anthony.

Eight villains down, three to go. 

And those last three might lead to the rest of the Beatles.

But maybe the buddy system isn't gonna do much of anything anymore.

They might need to work together to find Paul, Ringo and John.

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy