THE ASYLUM - PART 1 CHAPTER I

A mental asylum in Chandrapur which is known for their sadistic behaviour with their patients. Cell number 158 ,which is filled with darkness ,where even the evil fears to enter, there lives a girl of age 26. She got a pleasant and tender eyes,a beautiful lady in the netherworld . She wants to fly but,her wings are cut off . She got no reason to smile. She barely keeps herself alive in order to retrieve a treasure which was hers ,years ago. Her Shivery hand holds a rose, "a dry rose". Her eyes waiting to see the love of her life.

On the next day , there comes the Cheif doctor of this asylum MS. ALIZA ROY. A fetching , captivating and alluring young women. Her looks could capture the world. A super modern girl with a witty and cunning smile. Along with her comes a radiant , striking young man with an amiable smile in his face. MR. RAGHAV SINGHANIA and ALIZA are betrothed. From childhood friendship to lifelong relationship. When the nurses and other physicians greet them for their happiness, here the girl in the cell is filled with tears of joy. She thanks lord for sending Raghav back in her life saying " maybe my lord wants me to be alive ,to see him by my own eyes ". When she sees Aliza holding raghav's hand her smile turned into a grave fear and tears of joy turned into her usual tears. Raghav feels something that he have never felt before..... TO BE CONTINUED....