THE ASYLUM - PART 26

At the beginning Raghav never believed in Varun's words. Once, Varun started to answer the Raghav's cross questions, he was stunned ..

Varun said,

On tge day, when vandhana,was kidnapped it was the day where Aliza started her game. It is Aliza who abducted Vandhana.

RAGHAV - I don't believe you!!

Hearing Raghav's words Varun said,

VARUN - How you lost your memory pal?? .... It was that sleeping pills, which slowly erased your memory!!

RAGHAV - How?... How do you know all these things?

Varun giggled seeing Raghav's innocence,Because," THERE IS AN INCH GAP BETWEEN BEING INNOCENT AND FOOLISH"

VARUN - Aliza said all this to me!!!

Varun explained Raghav, how clever Aliza was in threatening Varun not to reveal any of the past things to Raghav. Aliza knows , Varun is wise and he will play a mind game. So she coerced Varun using Raghav. Her words were, " GO AHEAD!! TELL HIM EVERYTHING... THE NEXT MOMENT HE WILL FALL ON FLOOR, DUE TO HEART ATTACK".. Unable to say anything Varun kept his mouth shut on that day in the Asylum.

Raghav never let his faith on Aliza down. Even, after hearing all these words, Raghav still belived in Aliza more than Varun. Seeing Raghav's dilemma Varun played an audio clip authenticating Varun's words.

Raghav just had the biggest blow straight on his face. He remembered the words said by Vandhana ,

Understand People won't change , the mask worn by them , just fell down!!!!

Unable to handle the treacherous act by Aliza Raghav went straight to her home

Unable to handle the treacherous act by Aliza Raghav went straight to her home. She was not there then, it is obvious , she must be in the Asylum. Raghav along with Rithika ,Riddhima and Varun reached, The Asylum. When Aliza saw Raghav, she smiled and came to hug Raghav. Out of uncontrollable rage and anger Raghav gave a tight hard slap to Aliza. The slap just echoed all over the The Asylum. Even, after getting a slap infront of her workers, there was no tears in her eyes.

Aliza tilted her head and saw his friends. With an evilic smile,

ALIZA - REUNION!!! YAY!!! ......

It triggered everyone's anger. Riddhima yelled at Aliza asking Vandhana's whereabout. To that Aliza replied,

ALIZA - Darling!!... Keep your mouth shut !!! I won't be this humble next time!!!

RAGHAV - Where is Vandhana?? ... Just tell me...or else, !!!!

ALIZA said,

All my plans just failed. SHIT!!! She is not here!! I lost her in a gambling.

RAGHAV -. Guys!! Vandhana is somewhere in this Asylum!!....

Aliza was stunned of Raghav's words. Since, he know everything about Aliza, he knows meaning to each and every word of her. Rithika slapped the helpers and from them , she found out that Vandhana is in cell number- 158. Vandhana was sleeping inside the cell. When Raghav broke the door he went straight and hugged Vandhana. Vandhana was so innocent, she thought that it was a dream. She pinched Raghav to make sure that it wasn't a dream. The group brought Vandhana out of the hell...the only question asked by Vandhana was

VANDHANA -  why?... What Wrong did I committed to you Aliza ??

Aliza smiled and said,

I studied in the Same college. Like many girls, even I was in love with RAGHAV. When he proposed you, I pacified myself. Vandhana? Do you remember you locked a girl in the restroom. IT WAS ME!!  Maybe , if I had proposed Raghav he would have rejected me!! But, atleast I could have pacified myself that" I expressed my feelings"... You locked me for 5hours....... I locked you for 5years!!! That's it....

Raghav called the best psychian to take care of Aliza. She was admitted in the same Asylum in the same room.  After, confronting Aliza they all left the Asylum, After a dream proposal by Vandhana. This time Vandhana said yes, as she knows what will be the consequences if she says no.  They Both, holded the rose as the old lady said.Raghav and Vandhana never expressed their love for each other, but it lasted for 5years.

                   !!!  This is love !!!!

After seeing them together the old lady saw a little girl near and handed her a ring and said,

OLD LADY - Do you know what is love?

It is not necessary that a fairy must be in a long maxi with angelic eyes and with a magical stick in her hand.

Miracles happens in the unexpected way!!!!!

It all beggined with the Asylum and Everything ended with the Asylum

THE END!!!