THE ASYLUM - PART 2

The VRR, Rule the hearts of the students in KS UNIVERSITY. All the girls have crush on Varun and Raghav . Some times ,there will be arguments between TEAM R and TEAM V. While girls Fall for Varun and Raghav, boys fall in love with Rithika.They are the reason behind the fame of that university. Majority of students wish to join in this UNIVERSITY only for THE VRR.

THE trio arrived with a style. All the students of the college were smitten by their charm. Even, the members from media was there , waiting for the trio's arrival. These three have released seven music albums, which made them popular in Mumbai. After the press meet, that gang started to bully the freshers. Lowering his glasses, playboy Varun was flirting with random girls. Rithika started to rag the boys while, Raghav maintained silence.

RITHIKA - Hey you!! Remove your
Shirt and shoes. You see that
Tree ? Go and sit there like a cat. HAAN!!!make the cat sound meow!!
TILL!!!! I ask you to get up! GO!!

VARUN - What about a date today Evening?? I will pick you up !!What say??? Give me your numberI will call you

I will call you ...

VARUN - What about a date today Evening?? I will pick you up !!What say??? Give me your numberI will call you

While, these two were ragging the freshers, Raghav was simply standing, maybe not with an intention to rag. All the students were murmering which made Raghav to lose his cool. He shouted at the students ,

RAGHAV - CHUPP!!!! SHUT UP!!
Not a word should come out...

All the students were scared . The way Raghav shouted ,made them stunned for a moment.

RAGHAV - Second and Third year
Students , GET LOST!! freshers
Stand according to your departments!! FAST!!! QUICK!!

RAGHAV -  Second and Third year Students , GET LOST!!  freshersStand according to your departments!! FAST!!! QUICK!!

While the students were arranging themselves, a rickshaw stopped infront the college. The bragaining between the rickshaw man and customer made the all the students to turn back and see. Raghav, removed his glasses and when he saw, there was a girl with long braided hair in chudhi...

Stay tuned.....
Catch you on 7th September....