THE ASYLUM - PART 12

IN THE MORNING.....

Raghav was waiting for the old lady near the park. He was holding the rose and was amazed of its freshness. Sharp at 7.30 A.M the old lady arrived .

RAGHAV - Vandhana is dead, then why are you me telling about her ? I wish to visit the place where she was buried !! Can you please help me???

Raghav's voice clearly indicates that he is in guilt. The guilt of killing a women. Hearing Raghav's words the old lady in temper asked ,

OLD LADY - Vandhana dead?? Who said that??

Due to her sudden anger,Raghav in a trembling voice said,

RAGHAV - Aliza Roy .... She is my love!!!

Hearing these words,the old lady grinned thinking,

If You Commit A Mistake For Once, It Can Be Labelled As Mistake but, If You Do It Again And Again, It is a
.... SIN....

Raghav is doing that sin clearly.

OLD LADY - If she say that you lost your memory....will you believe her??

Raghav stood thunderstruck when she said exactly what Aliza told him. At the end, the time had arrived where, The fate is giving Raghav's life back to him.

RAGHAV - SHE SAID THAT!!! IN A ACCIDENT I LOST MY MEMORY....ALIZA SAID THAT...

Pitying at Raghav she continued with the past.....

IN THE HOSPITAL.......

AFTER tremendous struggle, the physicians were able to BRING VANDHANA BACK TO LIFE. After, 2days of crucial supervision, Vandhana came to concious.

RAGHAV WAS SHELL SHOCKED AFTER HEARING THIS.

RAGHAV - Vandhana is alive?? Then Why Aliza told me lie ......???

After hearing Vandhana's improvement in health,Raghav came out of his guilt. He was laying In the hospital terrace and was smoking. Rithika remembered the difficult phase Raghav undergone ,during Vandhana's surgery. She came and sat near Raghav and said,

RITHIKA - dude!! Vandhana gained concious... VARUN IS THERE!! I think you should go and meet her!! COME ON!!

she tried to pull Raghav but, Raghav showed no interest. He said,

RAGHAV - No ricks!! Vandhana is getting well now!! If she see me ,she will lash out !! I don't want to take any risk!!!

Rithika became suspicious of Raghav's words. THE RAGHAV SINGHANIA is good at making others cry but, for the 1st time He is crying for a person. THIS IS SOMETHING NEW TO RITHIKA.

RITHIKA - Accha!! Thik hai ...Varun is gonna propose Vandhana !! I think, we should be there!!......

We could see the pain in Raghav's eyes.

TIME FOR JEALOUSY.......
Catch you on 21st September......